Dude invests his life savings into Dogecoin... Hes now a millionaire

Diogenes of Sinope

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

The 33-year-old Los Angeles resident, who wanted to remain anonymous, invested all of his $188,000 life savings into it in February this year.

Since then the coin has risen sharply in value as cryptocurrencies in general have grown in popularity, and thanks to support from influential figures such as Elon Musk. In the last 24 hours alone, DOGE has risen in value by over 200 percent, and 435 percent over the past seven days. It is currently worth a record high of over $0.40 per token....

He had purchased just over five million of the tokens. Screenshots seen by Newsweekshowed the total value had increased to $1,881,533 by Friday morning ET.

"He told
Newsweek: "I feel absolutely incredible right now. I grew up very poor, I don't come from money so I've worked dead-end jobs throughout my life to make ends meet.

"I currently have a regular 9 to 5 job right now and I basically live paycheck to paycheck. I also own a super beat-up 2004 Toyota Corolla that has over 200K miles on it and completely falling apart....

"I discovered Dogecoin, and after doing some intensive research for about a week on all the pros and cons of the crypto I decided it was also highly undervalued and sold all my stocks and emptied out all my savings accounts and put every last dollar that I've ever made into Dogecoin. The rest is history."

https://www.newsweek.com/dogecoin-millionaire-investor-life-savings-crypto-meme-1584183

Really happy for this. Who's with me Sherdoggers?

Guy prob killed a parent and listed himself as the benefactor his the insurance policy

Proof you can make it

We have a client who did a similar thing with Bitcoin in about 2014 I think it was.

Life savings of $67,000 in, cashed out $15million.

And that was the 2018 high, not sure if they held much.

Tells us he is very risk adverse,

We have a client who did a similar thing with Bitcoin in about 2014 I think it was.

Life savings of $67,000 in, cashed out $15million.

And that was the 2018 high, not sure if they held much.

Tells us he is very risk adverse,
Did he retire?

The 33-year-old Los Angeles resident, who wanted to remain anonymous, invested all of his $188,000 life savings into it in February this year.

Since then the coin has risen sharply in value as cryptocurrencies in general have grown in popularity, and thanks to support from influential figures such as Elon Musk. In the last 24 hours alone, DOGE has risen in value by over 200 percent, and 435 percent over the past seven days. It is currently worth a record high of over $0.40 per token....

He had purchased just over five million of the tokens. Screenshots seen by Newsweekshowed the total value had increased to $1,881,533 by Friday morning ET.

"He told
Newsweek: "I feel absolutely incredible right now. I grew up very poor, I don't come from money so I've worked dead-end jobs throughout my life to make ends meet.

"I currently have a regular 9 to 5 job right now and I basically live paycheck to paycheck. I also own a super beat-up 2004 Toyota Corolla that has over 200K miles on it and completely falling apart....

"I discovered Dogecoin, and after doing some intensive research for about a week on all the pros and cons of the crypto I decided it was also highly undervalued and sold all my stocks and emptied out all my savings accounts and put every last dollar that I've ever made into Dogecoin. The rest is history."

https://www.newsweek.com/dogecoin-millionaire-investor-life-savings-crypto-meme-1584183

Really happy for this. Who's with me Sherdoggers?

Wonder if he sold at the peak as it's dropped down to .29 now from the high of .40

Last edited:
Well done

Btw damn americans are rich if you can save 188k with dead end jobs
Doctors and Lawyers like to consider themselves in the dead end job category too so they can steal the sympathy from the fast food workers and people that work in the fields whenever it suits them.

KInd of werid he had $188k to invest at 33 working dead end jobs. Probably was a drug mule or something.

If he was working since 18, he'd be putting away 12,000-13,000 a year. Not all that hard to believe. People blow that much on pointless shit every year. Probably didn't have any equity or investments, though.

Back