Dude invests his life savings into Dogecoin... Hes now a millionaire

nwu4b6f8z1y61.jpg

Almost any company that isn't really small, even if it's a shit job (including minimum wage), has a 401k. Just with a quick look, McDonalds matches up to 6% of their 401k. Same thing with Walmart. Kohl's matches to 5%. Speedway offers 117% match up to the first 6%. I had jobs in college that had 401k and my starting jobs out of college which I'd consider sort of a dead end (or step up) type jobs had a 401k. I'd say it's pretty rare for a company with a hundred employees or more to not offer a retirement package.
Sure, have you calculated how much time it would take with 401k matching at a McDonald’s for instance , if you QUALIFIED for thier plan to make 188k??
I’m sure it’s. Nice for these places to say they offer 401k, but you have to meet the employee requirements to do so, then at 10.00 an hour @ 40hrs a week, how many centuries would it take to make 188k??

Doge at 56 cents and holding there. People on the other side of the planet are waking up to this. I wonder if they will tend to buy or sell.

Not sure what to do with my Doge yet. Maybe sell half to secure smaller profits than expected and to reduce exposure to losses. It could go either way.

Gambling with shitcoins is dangerous, but the adrenal rush can be intense. The losses humbling. I've felt both.

I'm in a holding pattern. Should I flip a bitcoin?
Sell. Imo Adrenaline rush is a trivial reward

Reactions: N13
Sure, have you calculated how much time it would take with 401k matching at a McDonald’s for instance , if you QUALIFIED for thier plan to make 188k??
I’m sure it’s. Nice for these places to say they offer 401k, but you have to meet the employee requirements to do so, then at 10.00 an hour @ 40hrs a week, how many centuries would it take to make 188k??

What are we arguing here? You earlier just stated most companies don't offer 401k plans. That's flat out false. Most do offer 401ks. A "dead end job" is pretty subjective. Someone can be making $75k in LA after college and consider that dead end. I work in the financial industry in a place with a relatively low cost of living and see people in their 30s with a decent amount of savings. Someone could have lived with their parents until they are 25 and pretty much stuffed away most of their wage.

Don't get me wrong - it's not going to be the norm for people working "dead end jobs". It's just arguments such as "most jobs don't offer 401k plans" which is wrong.

Maybe Elon Musk and Michael Saylor know something you do not.
Dogecoin tumbles after Elon Musk calls it a ‘hustle’ on ‘SNL’ show
Dogecoin lost more than a third of its price on Sunday, after Tesla chief and cryptocurrency supporter Elon Musk called it a 'hustle' during his guest-host spot on the "Saturday Night Live" comedy sketch TV show.
Asked 'what is dogecoin', Musk replied, "It's the future of currency. It's an unstoppable financial vehicle that’s going to take over the world."

When a show cast member Michael Che countered, "So, it's a hustle?", Musk replied, "Yeah, it's a hustle," and laughed.
HXXQE5EEPFL4HFPHTYMUHCCIOQ.jpg

Reactions: N13
Back