Dude invests his life savings into Dogecoin... Hes now a millionaire

How am I playing my Dogecoin gamble later tonight when Musk is on SNL???

I got in when it was 32cents last week, because of the Musk pump.
The psychological barrier is 1 dollar Doge. This is when a lot of profit taking will happen. There could be a large drop in price. It could keep going up too.

I'm going to sell at least half at 90 cents. That's more than enough for me. I'll be feeling like a piggy and piggies go to the slaughter house.

On the other hand I could be wrong and suffer losses. So far so good as it is trading at 67 cents. 69 is the pre show target. Lol

You must be talking about the stock market. Not only is it a ponzi, it is manipulated by the big banks. And fiat cash is even worse as more and more is created out of thin air every day by the global central banks.
giphy.gif

I'm trying to legit help anyone who has eyes to see. If not now, then later on when it hits the mass adoption stage.

Bitcoin is still in its infancy stages. Imagine if you bought microsoft, apple, amazon or tesla when they were trading at $20 a share...This is the same deal.

Lol no it aint bud..if the cap is >1 trillion how is it in infancy?

Another question you may not like to answer..whats the cap of US$ in circulation?

Reactions: N13
Maybe Elon Musk and Michael Saylor know something you do not. Both of them are operating at a high level of consciousness and they have a fiduciary responsibility to their share holders. Plus, the 1.5 billion represent a small percentage of what they have in savings, like 5%.

MicroStrategy, when raising the funds gave stock options to the investors.

Again, it is much more likely that the stock market or housing market will crash than bitcoin.

Oh really..what is MSTR cash position then? And why is the stock 50% off its high if bitcoin is near all time high..do you think you are smarter than the market? You also never answered the question about OP either

TSLA may have a larger cash balance but to use it to gamble on coins is fiduciary irresponsible actually

If you think the coins can decouple from the stock market..do me a favor and run a correlation analysis for the two over the ladt 12 months and let me know the result

Lol no it aint bud..if the cap is >1 trillion how is it in infancy?

Another question you may not like to answer..whats the cap of US$ in circulation?
Because it will have a 100 trillion market cap in the future.

I think there is 1.8 trillion in fiat paper currency with 40% of that created in 2020.

Gold has a 10 trillion cap.

th

Let's say that I want to buy a $30,000 car and want to finance it with crypto. I would transfer $30,000 of bitcoin to the lending site to serve as collateral. Then they would deposit 30K in USD, dollars, into my account. Then I deposit those funds into my main account and with a click of a button, I send the funds to my checking account to buy the car. I cannot trade the bitcoin until after the loan is paid off, but any gains during the staking period flow back to me.

All blockchain platforms like Coinbase use USD within. Your checking account is linked to the coinbase account. You can transfer money in and out with the click of a button. And it is easy to convert any crypto into US dollars. Takes about 5 seconds to do it.

Asinine..why in the world would you use a liquid asset as a collateral and not buy the car straight out with it?

That only makes sense if you think bitcoin is gonna keep rising and you use the gains to offset your loan payments

However..in the likely event bitcoin crashes..you lose the collateral and still have to pay the loan back..effectively doubling the loss

If this is what people are doing we are fucked..its reminiscent of the 2008 financial crisis when people took out equity loans on overpriced (i.e. bubble) real estate

Oh really..what is MSTR cash position then? And why is the stock 50% off its high if bitcoin is near all time high..do you think you are smarter than the market? You also never answered the question about OP either

TSLA may have a larger cash balance but to use it to gamble on coins is fiduciary irresponsible actually

If you think the coins can decouple from the stock market..do me a favor and run a correlation analysis for the two over the ladt 12 months and let me know the result
As soon as you watch 5 Saylor vids.

Because it will have a 100 trillion market cap in the future.

I think there is 1.8 trillion in fiat paper currency with 40% of that created in 2020.

Gold has a 10 trillion cap.
{<jordan}
{<jordan}

The worlds largest economy's currency has a 1 trillion cap and this dude thinks bitcoin can be 100x that

The fact that bitcoin is valued as much as all of the USD in circulation tells you how much of a bubble it is

That only makes sense if you think bitcoin is gonna keep rising and you use the gains to offset your loan payments

The data suggests that this will happen.

{<jordan}
{<jordan}

The worlds largest economy's currency has a 1 trillion cap and this dude thinks bitcoin can be 100x that

The fact that bitcoin is valued as much as all of the USD in circulation tells you how much of a bubble it is
<PlusJuan><DirkMavs><{MingNope}>

Really..what kind of data? Dont be all smoke and mirrors

Prior to bitcoin, the fiat dollar was the black market currency. Still is.

The ability to move large sums quickly without KYC is incomparable.

Maybe Elon Musk and Michael Saylor know something you do not. Both of them are operating at a high level of consciousness and they have a fiduciary responsibility to their share holders. Plus, the 1.5 billion represent a small percentage of what they have in savings, like 5%.

MicroStrategy, when raising the funds gave stock options to the investors.

Again, it is much more likely that the stock market or housing market will crash than bitcoin.

Only one of those 3 markets has lost 75% of its value in the last 5 years.

The ability to move large sums quickly without KYC is incomparable.

Only one of those 3 markets has lost 75% of its value in the last 5 years.

And it will again..bubbles typically burst to the point where they started to rise exponentially

@N13 wanna do an av bet that bitcoin will hit 11k before it hits 100k?

Really..what kind of data? Dont be all smoke and mirrors
If you add it all up, including derivatives, the total is about $250 quadrillion.

And it will again..bubbles typically burst to the point where they started to rise exponentially

Yes. I already know what I'm giving you.

Bitcoin should hit that by the end of August. It's never going below 20k because it costs more to mine it.

If not August, certainly by Christmas.

How am I playing my Dogecoin gamble later tonight when Musk is on SNL???

I got in when it was 32cents last week, because of the Musk pump.
The psychological barrier is 1 dollar Doge. This is when a lot of profit taking will happen. There could be a large drop in price. It could keep going up too.

I'm going to sell at least half at 90 cents. That's more than enough for me. I'll be feeling like a piggy and piggies go to the slaughter house.

On the other hand I could be wrong and suffer losses. So far so good as it is trading at 67 cents. 69 is the pre show target. Lol

Smart!

One of my kids is a HUGE doge fan, I have videos of him watching doge to the moon videos in 2018 thinking he would be rich because he had so much. I feel terrible losing the key, have to pay him back!

Happy for all of you into DOGE. You deserve it.

Have a great night.

For what duration, 1, 2 or 3 months??? You pick.

I will admit that there will be massive resistance at 100k. It will probably do as always: Massive gains followed by a 30% consolidation before it goes up even higher. It's been going sideways between 54 and 58k for 2 months. The next move should be to the 70's.

Edit: The X factor is a stock market crash or collapse of the dollar. Not sure how that might play out. Bitcoin could be the safest way to go or it could go down with the central bankers ship of fools.

Last edited:

Bitcoin should hit that by the end of August. It's never going below 20k because it costs more to mine it.

{<jordan}

Deal

Also stop spreading false info bud..cost to mine is about 4k

https://www.benzinga.com/money/how-much-does-it-cost-to-mine-cryptocurrency/

Takes 1.2k to mine an ounce of gold..and gold price is 1.8k per ounce
<seedat>

For what duration, 1, 2 or 3 months??? You pick.

I will admit that there will be massive resistance at 100k. It will probably do as always: Massive gains followed by a 30% consolidation before it goes up even higher. It's been going sideways between 54 and 58k for 2 months. The next move should be to the 70's.

Edit: The X factor is a stock market crash or collapse of the dollar. Not sure how that might play out. Bitcoin could be the safest way to go or it could go down with the central bankers ship of fools.

Middle..2 months

And your targets are based on hope..no fundamental rationale

If you add it all up, including derivatives, the total is about $250 quadrillion.

Derivatives should not really be counted and would make the bulk of that figure.

Back