Drunk girl, worst I've ever heard.

Haven't heard the song, but TS definitely sounds like a fucking rapist.

YEAH YOU.

You know who would be offended by this song? Creeps who fuck wasted chicks.
Usually wasted chicks are being fucked by wasted guys. Have you been getting much action at the church group meeting lately?

Man, times have changed. I used to bang drunk girls in my twenties all the time. The only victim was me when I woke up next to some of them and realized....

Not seeing a problem with this. She'll just go somewhere else to get knocked up, which seems good for the species.

I was a bartender for 15 years. I saw plenty of creepy little fucks like you guys in my time.

There is a difference between a girl who has been drinking and girl who is drunk.
So what if a drunk girl and a drunk guy have sex? Is there something wrong with that?

I was a bartender for 15 years. I saw plenty of creepy little fucks like you guys in my time.

There is a difference between a girl who has been drinking and girl who is drunk.

No shit Sherlock, did you even watch the video? The girl is walking around on her own... Hardly a case of walking past an open door at a party, seeing some chick passed out and then sliding in. AKA actual rape.

Taking a girl home and fucking her after she asks me to give her a ride home, and she's grabbing my dick the whole way back to the house is hardly what you're implying... Which is what the video is implying. That even in a similar situation you should take the high road and "be a man."

GTFO.

Johnny Cash, bit of Kenny Rodgers, even some Dolly, but you can fuck off with anything from the last 30 years,....its really fighting rap and hip hop for the AIDS of music championship.

Definitely seeing a rape charge in TS' future.

Sorry TS unless you have prior history with a gal and know she is into you, you certainly should not be sleeping with her the first time when she is drunk.

Even if she initiates, even if she chases you, even if she grabs you by you d*ck while drunk and pulls you into the bed, if she wakes up the next morning and does not remember any of that and thinks you must of lead her to the bed while she was drunk and did not know what was going on, you are likely going to jail unless you have some strong video evidence or witnesses.

I would never sleep with a girl the first night that I did not know prior had interest in me and have turned some down, due to being too drunk.

Watch this video and see a guy likely with a life ruined, expelled from University and a potential jail term if this video did not exist and realize how vulnerable guys are to such accusations.

This girl dragged a reluctant guy out of the bar who clearly was not that into her. She signals to her friend she is going to fuck him. The video shows her to be sober or at least really functionally drunk. And yet...

Man, times have changed. I used to bang drunk girls in my twenties all the time. The only victim was me when I woke up next to some of them and realized....

<mma4>
Sir, may I tell you something , Im ''jealous''.... I regret being a snob about fatties and butterfaces in my 20's, and all because I didn't want a week or whatever where my friends used it as the butt of their jokes, i can't tell young sherbros enough, bang everything you have the chance to bang, i wish i had.

but that was all in the 90's, seems things have changed a great deal, or maybe they haven't, i recall a douche, who was more a friend of a friend, we called him the rapist for a time, because and in his own word..''she said no, but i knew she didn't mean it''

Last edited:
I watched the vid. The Problem is it's far too complex for shitkickers. He should've written a song called, Don't Rape Your Mama In The Hog Pen.

i hate this song with a passion, and it is easy to see why it was made. it was made for very one specific reason, to make the singer some new female fans. it will show what a great guy is and will surely be a hit because of them. its one of the most blatant sellouts i have seen. its like the song by keith urban recently called "female." it is cringeworthy and totally made to appease the ladies
This ^^^^^ Instead of banging drunks chicks he'll gain their trust and bang then anyway and not get #metoo'd

Definitely seeing a rape charge in TS' future.

Sorry TS unless you have prior history with a gal and know she is into you, you certainly should not be sleeping with her the first time when she is drunk.

Even if she initiates, even if she chases you, even if she grabs you by you d*ck while drunk and pulls you into the bed, if she wakes up the next morning and does not remember any of that and thinks you must of lead her to the bed while she was drunk and did not know what was going on, you are likely going to jail unless you have some strong video evidence or witnesses.

I would never sleep with a girl the first night that I did not know prior had interest in me and have turned some down, due to being too drunk.

Watch this video and see a guy likely with a life ruined, expelled from University and a potential jail term if this video did not exist and realize how vulnerable guys are to such accusations.

This girl dragged a reluctant guy out of the bar who clearly was not that into her. She signals to her friend she is going to fuck him. The video shows her to be sober or at least really functionally drunk. And yet...

You're like the BLM retards. You see a couple videos or hear about a couple cases and think that this shit happening on a massive scale.

If you live in reality and not online you'd realize just how out of touch with reality you are.

Haven't heard the song, but TS definitely sounds like a fucking rapist.

YEAH YOU.

You know who would be offended by this song? Creeps who fuck wasted chicks.

This!

If a girl isn't thinking clearly due to alcohol or other substance YOU DON'T FUCK HER!

I don't care how enthusiastic she is...

This is why so many dudes are getting caught up now. Even if she really wanted to consent, if she changes her mind later you're stills screwed.

If you need girls to be sloppy to score, I suggest you guys step your game up!

With that said: I don't really advise taking her home and crap either unless you 2 are really close. In this world, even trying to do a chivalrous act like that can end up getting you screwed if someone misinterprets your actions. Stay with her until one of her girlfriends can pick her up or something.

You're like the BLM retards. You see a couple videos or hear about a couple cases and think that this shit happening on a massive scale.

If you live in reality and not online you'd realize just how out of touch with reality you are.
A sane person and an intelligent one knows it not the quantity of times it happens that makes something right or wrong.

it happens regularly enough to be of concern, your individual definition of "massive scale" is meaningless.

I thought people were being dramatic on here when they were talking about all these sherdog white knights. I see now this is no joke.

No wonder the Mayberry is flooded with girl issue threads.

This!

If a girl isn't thinking clearly due to alcohol or other substance YOU DON'T FUCK HER!

I don't care how enthusiastic she is...

This is why so many dudes are getting caught up now. Even if she really wanted to consent, if she changes her mind later you're stills screwed.

If you need girls to be sloppy to score, I suggest you guys step your game up!

With that said: I don't really advise taking her home and crap either unless you 2 are really close. In this world, even trying to do a chivalrous act like that can end up getting you screwed if someone misinterprets your actions. Stay with her until one of her girlfriends can pick her up or something.
^This.

Expect angry rant from TS calling you a cuck or other though for it.

My only caveat to the above is that it applies to your first time having sex with her only. After that if she likes to get drunk first than bang away.

I thought people were being dramatic on here when they were talking about all these sherdog white knights. I see now this is no joke.

No wonder the Mayberry is flooded with girl issue threads.
lol at Actual rape being a white knight issue.

So stupid.

A sane person and an intelligent one knows it not the quantity of times it happens that makes something right or wrong.

it happens regularly enough to be of concern, your individual definition of "massive scale" is meaningless.
I've never been accused of rape, and only one guy I know personally has been and the case was dropped after he showed the prosecutor his text message history.

False rape accusations are not a big enough concern to turn down a piece of ass.

I've never been accused of rape, and only one guy I know personally has been and the case was dropped after he showed the prosecutor his text message history.

False rape accusations are not a big enough concern to turn down a piece of ass.
One time with a different girl and you will be. Because make no mistake, what you are doing is rape in the eyes of the law. Keep rolling those dice player. Sounds like it is the only way you can score.

We get a shit load of rape cases that are basically regret after the fact. Usually when boyfriend finds out. There is also a current push that any level of intoxication means inability to consent. These cases go nowhere, except getting the dude listed as a rape suspect in a police report...

That said, if a girl is passed out levels of drunk, you should not be trying to bang.

Back