Drunk girl, worst I've ever heard.

Plot twist, he's helping dudes at not getting sued by BS rape accusations.

I both agree and disagree... Adults should have the sense to not drink to the point of blacking out. If you do this you probably aren't responsible enough to be drinking in public. I'm not saying you deserve what you get, but that you shouldn't be surprised if something does happen.

If you get blackout drunk and end up fucking someone you dont really want to, it's your own fault. The other person who was still relatively sober is an asshole, though, and shouldve said no. (even though it can be hard..)

It's actually much smarter to avoid drunk girls altogether, rather than trying to white knight that shit and take her home.

Your'e just putting yourself in the danger zone by being seen leaving with her.

here in california it is illegal to have sex whith a drunk person
law deems them unable to render consent

Good, we need more positive messages like this. Look at all the deplorables in here mad that this guy is standing up against the rape culture epidemic in this country. Disgusting.

Good, we need more positive messages like this. Look at all the deplorables in here mad that this guy is standing up against the rape culture epidemic in this country. Disgusting.

I see it more as pandering.

Here's a red dirt country song also called "Drunk Girl", unlike mainstream sjw beta version, the subject in this song treated the roastie as the c-dumpster she was.

This shit used to play on the radio. I broke up cackling hysterically every time it came on:

I have enough problems of my own I don't need to shoulder the impossibly heavy burden of policing up drunk bitches.
This might be the best sentence I've ever read on sherdog.

I've learned in this thread that too many dumbshits on this board think it's ok to take advantage of a girl who is fucked up. Real nice.

I was dating a girl for a few months and passed up sex because she could barely walk. I was sober and didn't wanna take any chances on her using it against me later on if things went bad between us. It wasn't that hard because I didn't want to become a registered sex offender.

Haven't heard the song, but TS definitely sounds like a fucking rapist.

YEAH YOU.

You know who would be offended by this song? Creeps who fuck wasted chicks.

The saddest thing is how these guys think that basic human decency does not exist and how instead of shaming people who take advantage of drunk women they instead shame those who speak out against it.

This is a level of fucked that cant be undone IMO.

YEAH YOU.

You've never fucked a wasted chick?

I remember being a virgin

I thought the thread title was "Drunk girl, worst I've ever had" and was looking forward to the hilarity.
Needless to say, I'm disappointed.

I've learned in this thread that too many dumbshits on this board think it's ok to take advantage of a girl who is fucked up. Real nice.

I was dating a girl for a few months and passed up sex because she could barely walk. I was sober and didn't wanna take any chances on her using it against me later on if things went bad between us. It wasn't that hard because I didn't want to become a registered sex offender.
OMG, no one is telling you to fuck passed out bitches, but If you're out having a good time and you run into some ho's that are also out having a good time and they start getting frisky what are you going to do?

Fuck?

Or tuck them into bed and leave your number by their phone?

Last edited:

YEAH YOU.

What about chicks that fuck wasted dudes? Or is hypocrisy part of the shtick here?

Johnny Cash, bit of Kenny Rodgers, even some Dolly, but you can fuck off with anything from the last 30 years,....its really fighting rap and hip hop for the AIDS of music championship.
Listen to some Eric Church or Dierks Bentley then.

The saddest thing is how these guys think that basic human decency does not exist and how instead of shaming people who take advantage of drunk women they instead shame those who speak out against it.

This is a level of fucked that cant be undone IMO.
Yet another commenter that didn't even watch the music video smh.

Yet another commenter that didn't even watch the music video smh.[/QUOTE

Believe it or not man you were born into a world that had already begun to lose its way morally. There is a poverty you have taken for granted that is new. The world and the people were just recently better than you are now and you dont even know it.

Back