Drunk girl, worst I've ever heard.

MaxMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BMAV6BAgJEBA&usg=AOvVaw2kUeig-ALKZk0JKmAcrv3p

Any other sherbros heard this hot piece of garbage? By some "country music" clown names Chris Jason.

The song basically says that young men should attempt to aid drunk young women instead of trying to bang them. Saying shit like take a drunk girl home, let her sleep alone, leave her keys on the counter, your number by the phone... I mean it sounds like this guy is trying to coach young men how not to score.

Someone really needs to explain to Chris Janesom that when some drunk bitch asks you to take her home, she wants the D. Otherwise she would have someone else besides a complete stranger to get them back to the house. Unbelievable!

The song is also basically saying that women should cut loose and make idiotic descisions because there will be a gentleman safety net there to catch her stupid ass.

I have enough problems of my own I don't need to shoulder the impossibly heavy burden of policing up drunk bitches.

Which one of you sherbros white knights is a country music songwriter? Come forward so we can at least give you props for writing a hit (lofl) single.

What a Cuck! The men who try to act like they are better than others tend to be the biggest perverts from my experience.

Heard that song a while back. Had to listen a second time to make sure I was hearing it correctly. It's so stupid I thought for sure I misunderstood the "theme". Nope, I heard it right the first time.
I don't like the word "cringe", but that's the cringiest song I've heard. He should hand over his nuts for that embarrassment of a song, if he still has any.

People actually listen to "Country Music"?

<{Joewithit}>

Rick Ross would slip a Molly in her champagne, take it home and "enjoy that" without her even knowing and write it up in a song

Its country, right? When does the intercourse with relatives come in, the bridge?

I dont get it.

Haven't heard the song, but TS definitely sounds like a fucking rapist.

YEAH YOU.

You know who would be offended by this song? Creeps who fuck wasted chicks.

Take a drunk girl home
There's a good chance you'll get dome
Here's your chance to smash
If you blow this then you're trash

YEAH YOU.

Beta millennial detected

SJW country music?

Sounds awful.

i hate this song with a passion, and it is easy to see why it was made. it was made for very one specific reason, to make the singer some new female fans. it will show what a great guy is and will surely be a hit because of them. its one of the most blatant sellouts i have seen. its like the song by keith urban recently called "female." it is cringeworthy and totally made to appease the ladies

YEAH YOU.

Cuck/White Knight/country music songwriter detected.

i hate this song with a passion, and it is easy to see why it was made. it was made for very one specific reason, to make the singer some new female fans. it will show what a great guy is and will surely be a hit because of them. its one of the most blatant sellouts i have seen. its like the song by keith urban recently called "female." it is cringeworthy and totally made to appease the ladies
Bang on!
Same with this song which was huge for a while. Sales.

YEAH YOU.

You've never had sex with an intoxicated female?

Truth is in the middle. If you're both drinking, and she's not playing the "oh I suddenly passed out with my legs spread open and a little smirk on my face" game, you are probably ok banging. But, if she's significantly more drunk than you, or anywhere near the point where she is going to fake an unresponsive alcohol coma, just drop her loser ass off.

Truth is in the middle. If you're both drinking, and she's not playing the "oh I suddenly passed out with my legs spread open and a little smirk on my face" game, you are probably ok banging. But, if she's significantly more drunk than you, or anywhere near the point where she is going to fake an unresponsive alcohol coma, just drop her loser ass off.
I both agree and disagree... Adults should have the sense to not drink to the point of blacking out. If you do this you probably aren't responsible enough to be drinking in public. I'm not saying you deserve what you get, but that you shouldn't be surprised if something does happen.

YEAH YOU.

If im around drunk chicks, theres a 99.9% chance im more wasted than them. No way Im chilling with drunk chicks while sober, no fkn way

I both agree and disagree... Adults should have the sense to not drink to the point of blacking out. If you do this you probably aren't responsible enough to be drinking in public. I'm not saying you deserve what you get, but that you shouldn't be surprised if something does happen.

Guys need to understand that 99% when girls """"blackout"""" they are fkn faking it. If the girl is a 5+ year alcoholic, and has drank well over a 5th, it's possible. But I had "the hang out" house, and I saw multiple little shits fake being passed out so they could get diddled, and then decide after whether they wanted to be a victim about it. Yes, I had to white knight, and I made the guys in my house not touch them. It's scummy from both sides.

An unresponsive alcohol coma comes after being violently ill, and means you are near death. There is NO fkn "I'm a little drunk, so I'm 100% unresponsive.." sorry bitches and bitches, that's a made up state. I've been passed out under a deck for 4 hours after puking, but when anybody tried to move me, I was slapping hands and not wanting to move because I would throw up. THAT is how alcohol works.

I get disgusted when I see guys getting 20 years to life for banging these idiots. It's really not worth it. The girls just want their stupid snatch to be THAT important. It makes them feel good.. Reality of man's life being completely destroyed means little.

Last edited:
Back