Drunk girl, worst I've ever heard.

lol at Actual rape being a white knight issue.

So stupid.
There are multiple people in this thread that admitted they would turn down a piece of pussy because it had a few drinks. If getting pussy isn't your thing then whatever, I'm not going to judge your personal decisions. But turning down a piece of ass because it had a few cocktails that you would otherwise not turn down is about as white as a knight can get.

One time with a different girl and you will be. Because make no mistake, what you are doing is rape in the eyes of the law. Keep rolling those dice player. Sounds like it is the only way you can score.
Lol, I'm married "playa"

I was a bartender for 15 years. I saw plenty of creepy little fucks like you guys in my time.

There is a difference between a girl who has been drinking and girl who is drunk.

Cap'n save-a-hoe over here...

^This.

Expect angry rant from TS calling you a cuck or other though for it.

That's fine. I'm called an "incel" when I call out women doing bitchy things (like the girl who lied about the Tinder date to a mass of guys)

I get called a cuck for being against banging chicks unable to consent.

Happy mediums are a rare commodity these days.

There are multiple people in this thread that admitted they would turn down a piece of pussy because it had a few drinks. If getting pussy isn't your thing then whatever, I'm not going to judge your personal decisions. But turning down a piece of ass because it had a few cocktails that you would otherwise not turn down is about as white as a knight can get.
I'll be clear here with your own words to avoid mis-statements as this is not about some girl who has just had a few cocktails so you can take that strawman elsewhere. This is about, as you say, a girl who is DRUNK and whether you help her or take her home to try and bang her while her mental capacity is diminished. the 'try' is actually the key word in your post there.

Here are your own words...

"The song basically says that young men should attempt to aid drunk young women instead of trying to bang them"

Guys need to understand that 99% when girls """"blackout"""" they are fkn faking it. If the girl is a 5+ year alcoholic, and has drank well over a 5th, it's possible. But I had "the hang out" house, and I saw multiple little shits fake being passed out so they could get diddled, and then decide after whether they wanted to be a victim about it. Yes, I had to white knight, and I made the guys in my house not touch them. It's scummy from both sides.

An unresponsive alcohol coma comes after being violently ill, and means you are near death. There is NO fkn "I'm a little drunk, so I'm 100% unresponsive.." sorry bitches and bitches, that's a made up state. I've been passed out under a deck for 4 hours after puking, but when anybody tried to move me, I was slapping hands and not wanting to move because I would throw up. THAT is how alcohol works.

I get disgusted when I see guys getting 20 years to life for banging these idiots. It's really not worth it. The girls just want their stupid snatch to be THAT important. It makes them feel good.. Reality of man's life being completely destroyed means little.
So multiple women claim to have been raped at your house?

Truth is in the middle. If you're both drinking, and she's not playing the "oh I suddenly passed out with my legs spread open and a little smirk on my face" game, you are probably ok banging. But, if she's significantly more drunk than you, or anywhere near the point where she is going to fake an unresponsive alcohol coma, just drop her loser ass off.

Yeah that's how I feel. If I am drunk as well, it doesn't really bother me but if I am sober and she's not, it just feels like drunk frat boy rape and isn't sexy.

We get a shit load of rape cases that are basically regret after the fact. Usually when boyfriend finds out. There is also a current push that any level of intoxication means inability to consent. These cases go nowhere, except getting the dude listed as a rape suspect in a police report...

That said, if a girl is passed out levels of drunk, you should not be trying to bang.
And those police reports are public record correct?

I only made it about 10 seconds into the song. Do they bang or not?

I'll be clear here with your own words to avoid mis-statements as this is not about some girl who has just had a few cocktails so you can take that strawman elsewhere. This is about, as you say, a girl who is DRUNK and whether you help her or take her home to try and bang her while her mental capacity is diminished. the 'try' is actually the key word in your post there.

Here are your own words...

"The song basically says that young men should attempt to aid drunk young women instead of trying to bang them"
I said that before I knew I was going to have to break down for the white knights that I'm not an advocate of rape. You conviently didn't qoute my post where I talk about the difference between black out drunk and a couple of cocktails.

Damn, sounds you single bro's need to get consent waivers before hooking up.

Haven't heard the song, but TS definitely sounds like a fucking rapist.

YEAH YOU.

You know who would be offended by this song? Creeps who fuck wasted chicks.

Yeah, pretty much this. Even if the song is super cringey (I haven't and probably won't listen to it), the message seems to be "don't take advantage of women who are too drunk to properly consent".

If you're offended by this message, I'm really fucking worried about you.

I said that before I knew I was going to have to break down for the white knights that I'm not an advocate of rape. You conviently didn't qoute my post where I talk about the difference between black out drunk and a couple of cocktails.
well since that is what is in the OP then you should understand that people will reply to that.

I don't think any one has a problem with a guy taking home a girl who is not drunk and just has a couple cocktails in her so I think you are flailing against an imaginary enemy in the people you are labeling white knights.

Mostly yes. It will also show up in an in depth background check.
Ya, which can be a massive problem for certain people. Working in the finance field I have had to submit to many indepth background checks.

well since that is what is in the OP then you should understand that people will reply to that.

I don't think any one has a problem with a guy taking home a girl who is not drunk and just has a couple cocktails in her so I think you are flailing against an imaginary enemy in the people you are labeling white knights.
Since when does drunk mean they can't consent?

Take a drunk girl home
There's a good chance you'll get dome
Here's your chance to smash
If you blow this then you're trash

On the way out grab her cash.
Then take one more stab at that passed out gash.

Back