Dropping your cellphone.

Dropped my phone like 50x. Has a couple tiny marks on the screen and one scratch but otherwise works perfectly. You cant really notice them unless you look real close.

SFGXX.d993e9d157806d141a13240f6d66a6ec.jpg

I fucking loved that when I saw it.

I have a Nexus 5 and I am glad I got a protective case for it as I've dropped it on concrete quite a few times now but the case saved it.

Cliff Notes: don't be a dipshit who carries around a $500-$700 piece of hardware without a proper case to protect it from physical damage, and without insurance to protect yourself from theft. Also, extending warranties on electronics is normally a plunder for the electronic salesmen, but for phones, the standard warranty is only 1-year, so it's actually not a terrible idea to pay to extend the warranty to at least 2-years since that's how long most keep their phones.

To all those who care more about the device being sleek, okay, but don't bitch when you drop it and it breaks. You knowingly forewent a sensible precaution. Consider that a phone will appear decidedly less chic with the broken windshield look after you drop it on one of its corners.

I agree on most things but this I do know about phones. It is almost never worth buying insurance. Cracked screen and water damage are the most common problems people face with their phone and neither will be covered unless u buy that apple care extended warranty bullshit which isn't worth it to most people since getting it fixed yourself would come out cheaper. Im an android guy but one thing apple has going is their service amd replacements. If you deal with the right persom at apple they will "bend" the rules for you and swap out your phone. Samsung on the other hand...good luck getting them to do anything. They look for reasons to tell u how your phone warranty is voided because of this that and the other

I dropped my LG, really impressed, not a single crack or scratch.

I scratched the back cover too, it was a curable something something back cover, it healed the scratch, it was magic

Back