Dropping your cellphone.

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Why do we live in a world where cell phones cost over 500$ but is fragile enough to break if it falls any higher than 1 foot off the ground? (even with a case you're still not safe)

I'm not old timer or anything, I'm only 25.

Taking a wild guess here, but you dropped your phone and now you're butthurt?

I know what you're saying I broke an Iphone by picking something up, such bullshit cuz i made sure not to put pressure on my pocket.

I just got the LG Flex and feel its a little bit more sturdy then most phones out these days. I'm still going to get a nice case for it even though I hate the way 99% of cases look.

because of all the awesome technology and touch glass maybe u ungrateful ****

Go back to the nokia 3310, just take care of ur shit

I want to cry

Lol, I know that feel breh.

I was out shopping the other day and saw a bum asking for money, walked over to him and leaned over slightly to give him a buck and my phone went flying.

lol at paying 500 dollars for a fuckin phone

Wtf? I have a 10 dollar silicone case and i drop mine all the time, even from like 5 feet off the ground getting out my truck. Never so much as a scratch. Even dropped it right on its face onto concrete.

I dropped my samsung and the screen shattered. It was an expensive mistake, but $90 later the new screen looks good as new.

I hate using a case on the phone because it defeats the point of having a slim and thin device. But now I use it because I don't want to shell out if I fuck up again.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is the way to go. Left mine on top of my car like a dumbshit and pulled onto a highway. Heard it slide off....it got run over by about 50 cars before I managed to retrieve it and the fucking thing was still in one piece and on when I picked it up...screen was fucked up good, but still functional. Insurance (minus deductible) covered the replacement.

Last edited:
nokia-3310.jpg

It has snake.

Yeah. I've killed two or three phones. Now I have a bumper case and this phone's lasted almost a year despite zero clumsitude improvements on my part.

Also, the nexus phones are really good value in my opinion.

Wtf? I have a 10 dollar silicone case and i drop mine all the time, even from like 5 feet off the ground getting out my truck. Never so much as a scratch. Even dropped it right on its face onto concrete.

I've dropped it a couple times. But this time, I happened to drop it 1 foot off the ground from my sofa and it now has a small crack on the bottom screen, but it was enough to damage the entire phone for it not to work.

It's an LG G2

because of all the awesome technology and touch glass maybe u ungrateful ****

Go back to the nokia 3310, just take care of ur shit

I hope the next time you pee, the toilet eats your phone. And all bad things to occur to you and only you

Dropped my iPad while drunk one night. Has some cracks on the screen. Luckily Sherdog has dark colours so I don't notice them while on here.

Back