Driving for powerlifters

Lol im amazed at how many people in the US cant drive a manual. I dont think i know one person that hasnt learnt to drive while using a manual.

I never drove an automatic car. I think I would do the same strange things like yer americans on a manual shift.

But I still fail to see a connection between squats and the stick. Have you not to kick down a pedal on an automatic like you do on a manual shifted car? Just because you use your second leg/foot does not mean that difference.

I thought I might have that problem too when I got my car, but its been fine. It's obviously harder to drive after a hard squat session, but its not that bad, if you're feeling really sore though, you just take it a bit slower and you'll be fine.

I can drive stick, but it took me a while to get comfortable stopping and starting on hills. The last manual transmission anything I drove was a 135 cc Honda Tiger dirtbike in Thailand last year. Not a speed demon, but great for negotiating ruts, dirt pits and other clearings that are meant to be used as "roads."

Nonetheless, this conversation will soon be moot. Better get used to riding bikes and horses, and trains for the big yearly vacation.

Back