• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Drake threatens Kanye, Kanye GOING OFF on twitter

Rapper beefs was legit back with Tupac and Biggie. Threats and actual violence.

Now, 2 decades later rap has these two fruitcakes catfighting on Twitter

<{cruzshake}>

For real At least drop a rap diss towards each other so we can have something to listen to

He should just call him out for creepily texting that 14 year old girl from stranger things. Dude is a creep for sure.
Why would he do that? Kanye rapped about tyga being smart for bagging Kylie while she was still underage.

Tbh Hollywood is full of scum and probably just about everybody there has to be soulless or a fukkin creep on some level.

Uh yeah. That’s literally exactly what I was implying.

<{vega}>

Are you suggesting that Kanye made his case to Trump so that Hoover would leave him alone? Because if the answer is yes then that’s also what I was saying.

Is Hoover related to J Edgar Hoover? Thats what I wanna know.

tenor.gif

Why are these two young men so angry?

Has J. Prince put out a track yet telling Kanye that Drake is family and he'd better fuck right off?

I wonder why that canadian jewboy tries to act gangster.
My second question would be what language is Kanye speaking? That sure as hell ain't English.

J Prince is pretty deep but Kanye is a legit billionaire.

That dude Is prob president level hard to touch
The entire rap community is terrified of J. Prince. I hate to consider anyone getting hurt/maimed/killed, but I kinda wanna see him get involved just to see how it plays out.

Kim talking about "Kanye paved the way for you, Drake!" J. Prince paved the way for all of these guys. He's like the Godfather of the hip hop underworld. I bet if he says something, Kayne turns into a yes man real quick, tbh.

The entire rap community is terrified of J. Prince. I hate to consider anyone getting hurt/maimed/killed, but I kinda wanna see him get involved just to see how it plays out.

Kim talking about "Kanye paved the way for you, Drake!" J. Prince paved the way for all of these guys. He's like the Godfather of the hip hop underworld. I bet if he says something, Kayne turns into a yes man real quick, tbh.
Yeah but I think Jay Z, Kanye, Diddy and all the guys reaching that billionaire just reach a different level where they're nearly impossible to touch. But I could be wrong. He obviously has some insane connections

J prince has always seemed like the peace maker above all else though.

Who is this Drake and why is he famous other than being a meme? At least Kanye made some pretty good records (and I find him annoying as much as the next guy)

Yeah but I think Jay Z, Kanye, Diddy and all the guys reaching that billionaire just reach a different level where they're nearly impossible to touch. But I could be wrong. He obviously has some insane connections

J prince has always seemed like the peace maker above all else though.
Didn't J. Prince tell Diddy he had better keep away from Drake? I know he said something to Birdman, but I'm pretty sure Diddy was a part of that too. I could be getting all of this shit mixed up though.

I think he has mostly been the peacemaker in that community. I know he ended the Lil Flip/TI beef, had like a sitdown with everyone and made them squash the whole thing. But I know too that he shows a different side when someone close to him is threatened, and he considers Drake family. He may not butt in if Drake was flat out in the wrong though. There is probably more to this story than what Kanye is telling. I doubt Drake threatened him for no reason though.

lol kanye got his misses on Twitter defending him like his mother.

Neither of those 2 are even a little gangster. Rap died in late 90s an was buried in early 00s. Last rapper I even liked at all was DMX n his last good album was like 03.

Kim is asking for respect from Drake because Ye « paved the way »

Just like how Paris Hilton paved the way for Kim via sextape instant celebrity

it's not bad

he just needs to finish the movement @ the top
Spine is slightly curved and he is looking down a little too much as well, but not horrible. At least he doesn't drop the bar though!

Neither of those 2 are even a little gangster. Rap died in late 90s an was buried in early 00s. Last rapper I even liked at all was DMX n his last good album was like 03.
when u got that much money tho, you can just hire people

Which does make them people you wouldn't want to fuck with

I think rap died in like 2010

When Pimp C died, that was the beginning of the end.

Back