• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Drake threatens Kanye, Kanye GOING OFF on twitter

It’s really irritating listening to someone that’s filthy rich complain about someone trying to take food out of their kid’s mouth. The West family will never want for anything ever. So shut up about someone taking food out of your kids’ mouths “Ye”.

If anything they should meet in a boxing ring, or a cage, Drake is already training

Kanye better watch it or Drake might befriends his daughter and start texting her how he misses her..

Kanye vs Drake = Biggie vs 2Pac in 2019

It's funny how gangster rap has been reduced down to Twitter Wars & Role-playing games.
Yeah, your words hurt me so much on the internet homie.
I just shot you with my virtual gat, and now your virtual blood is spilling all over my virtual carpet.

Neither Drake nor Kanye are "gangster rappers".

Drake+Backstage+at+the+ESPYS+G6sjhhXZK1ql.jpg

I’m shaking, bro!!!

tenor.gif

Rapper beefs was legit back with Tupac and Biggie. Threats and actual violence.

Now, 2 decades later rap has these two fruitcakes catfighting on Twitter

<{cruzshake}>

Kanye is a madman. Capable of anything. Drake's real name is Aubrey.

Aubrey.

beef is still very real at that level, It's just not street beef anymore.

Threats when Involving a high level public figure with very deep connections can be very real, just in a different way.

Don't fuck with Drake. He rolls with killers and shit....

View attachment 487765

Kanye vs Drake = Biggie vs 2Pac in 2019

It's funny how gangster rap has been reduced down to Twitter Wars & Role-playing games.
Yeah, your words hurt me so much on the internet homie.
I just shot you with my virtual gat, and now your virtual blood is spilling all over my virtual carpet.

It’s really irritating listening to someone that’s filthy rich complain about someone trying to take food out of their kid’s mouth. The West family will never want for anything ever. So shut up about someone taking food out of your kids’ mouths “Ye”.
Out of touch. Drake is backed by J. Prince whose best friend happens to be Larry Hoover. They could kill Kanye and his entire family if they really wanted to. His video shoot already got shot up and just in case you forgot his wife was already kidnapped.

Out of touch. Drake is backed by J. Prince whose best friend happens to be Larry Hoover. They could kill Kanye and his entire family if they really wanted to. His video shoot already got shot up and just in case you forgot his wife was already kidnapped.
itd take more than J prince to take out a celebrity on the level of Kanye

but Drake has some deep connections that would be silly to underestimate

itd take more than J prince to take out a celebrity on the level of Kanye

but Drake has some deep connections that would be silly to underestimate
You have to read between the lines. Kanye is from Chicago. He just asked the potus to pardon Larry Hoover who is well known to be one of J. Prince's best friends. J. Prince's son discovered Drake.

J. still has huge pull in the industry(aside from being "invested" in Drake he essentially created the group Geto Boys) and literally owns most of Houston.

Nobody is untouchable. We had the same discussion about it in the Tupac thread; he was one of the most famous people on earth and was "allegedly" killed by a street gang member.

You have to read between the lines. Kanye is from Chicago. He just asked the potus to pardon Larry Hoover who is well known to be one of J. Prince's best friends. J. Prince's son discovered Drake.

J. still has huge pull in the industry(aside from being "invested" in Drake he essentially created the group Geto Boys) and literally owns most of Houston.

Nobody is untouchable. We had the same discussion about it in the Tupac thread; he was one of the most famous people on earth and was "allegedly" killed by a street gang member.
true, but It definitely becomes far more tricky when you're at that level.

Good luck Infiltrating a 50 million dollar mansion in a gated community with 24 hour security on a street level.

I'm well aware of J prince, but I don't think he's on the level where he'd be able to touch someone like Kanye, not that he would want to anyways.

Drake has connections everywhere though and he knows many people on the inside of Kanye's circle, that's more so where he'd be a threat I feel.

pac definitely wasn't killed by Orlando, he was living under the threat of death for years prior to that Incident..there's a lot of people who would've wanted him dead, he was a political liability, very difficult to keep on a leash In the industry. But that's another discussion.

Tupac was a big star but he definitely wasn't anywhere near the level of Drake or Kanye In terms of money or how he was rolling. He was far more of an open target, especially In vegas.

i don't remember talking about this, maybe we were talking about Conor a few months back when he supposedly pissed off the mob or something

I'm with you tho, i just think it's very tricky

Back