• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Drake threatens Kanye, Kanye GOING OFF on twitter

who the fuck is pimp c
Houston rapper

extremely influential In the scene. Pretty much everyone looked up to and respected him In the south. Member of Underground kings along with Bun B.

Pretty interesting guy. Super smart. Just a real dude

Jay Z put out a hit with them back In the day

Last edited:
I imagine a fight between these two cornballs to be mostly scratching, hair pulling, and end in a double headlock until a female security guard broke them apart.

If they fight it should be in a recycling Center. Fucking cans

So Kims tagging Drake at 4am no wonder Kayne going crazy smh

I imagine a fight between these two cornballs to be mostly scratching, hair pulling, and end in a double headlock until a female security guard broke them apart.
remember the Kanye 50 cent shot talking. Of face to face kanye wouldnt say shit.

Drake spends two seconds working mitts and he thinks he has hands?

drake is a shit stain lol. not exactly the most intimidating guy.

Fuck twitter and these pretentious dipshits.

It would look like this

tenor.gif

or maybe this

8ada9efd9540ab391f235469cb408f32.gif

Out of touch. Drake is backed by J. Prince whose best friend happens to be Larry Hoover. They could kill Kanye and his entire family if they really wanted to. His video shoot already got shot up and just in case you forgot his wife was already kidnapped.
Not sure how you have best friends when you're sitting in ADX Florence.

Back