• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Drake threatens Kanye, Kanye GOING OFF on twitter

Didn't Pusha-T get rushed on stage at his own show for talking shit about Drizzy?

yup. And according to one of Kayne's tweets, one of them is in critical condition now for that.

Dry Snitching

true, but It definitely becomes far more tricky when you're at that level.

Good luck Infiltrating a 50 million dollar mansion in a gated community with 24 hour security on a street level.

I'm well aware of J prince, but I don't think he's on the level where he'd be able to touch someone like Kanye, not that he would want to anyways.

Drake has connections everywhere though and he knows many people on the inside of Kanye's circle, that's more so where he'd be a threat I feel.

pac definitely wasn't killed by Orlando, he was living under the threat of death for years prior to that Incident..there's a lot of people who would've wanted him dead, he was a political liability, very difficult to keep on a leash In the industry. But that's another discussion.

Tupac was a big star but he definitely wasn't anywhere near the level of Drake or Kanye In terms of money or how he was rolling. He was far more of an open target, especially In vegas.

i don't remember talking about this, maybe we were talking about Conor a few months back when he supposedly pissed off the mob or something
I didn't mean to imply that it would be free of consequences, but they could get to Kanye and his family if they really wanted to. That's a fact.

When I said we I meant the forum not you and I my bad. :)

As far as Orlando goes, I was a child in the immediately vicinity of the "get back" for all of this shit and you better believe the streets talk. I would say it was less about Tupac and more about all the bad karma finally catching up with Suge. He literally got just about everyone surrounding him killed. When you know about incidents like Big Jake, Poochie, and Monkey Man then it all makes sense.

Video shoot got shot up and Kim was kidnapped? When did that happen?

I doubt they could kill someone like Kanye consequence free. The investigation would be enormous. Things aren't like they were when TuPac and Biggie were alive.

Also, when Pac died Biggie died soon after. If Drake kills Kanye he will become a marked man. Someone is gonna get him for it.
No one ever said consequence free. As the old saying goes, anyone can get touched.

I don't follow any of this crap because it's incredibly stupid, but I'm confused. Which side is Larry Hoover on... first you said Drake and then you said Kanye asked for a pardon???
Kanye asked for a pardon for Larry Hoover who is this man:

Larry Hoover and J. Prince go way back.
tenor.gif
<mma3>

He should just call him out for creepily texting that 14 year old girl from stranger things. Dude is a creep for sure.

Again... you said Drake is friends with him or his friend, right? So which side is Larry Hoover on?
5yGR.gif

I will explain it one last time. J. Prince's son discovered Drake. J. Prince and Larry Hoover go way back. Kanye asked the potus to pardon Larry like a month and a half ago.

5yGR.gif

I will explain it one last time. J. Prince's son discovered Drake. J. Prince and Larry Hoover go way back. Kanye asked the potus to pardon Larry like a month and a half ago.

So Larry Hoover would support J. Prince because they’re old friends, or Kanye because he fucking owes him big time?

So Larry Hoover would support J. Prince because they’re old friends, or Kanye because he fucking owes him big time?
He doesn't owe Kanye shit. Like I said before J. Prince is one of his best friends. Also, Drake and Kanye have been beefing for months prior to the rant yesterday or Kanye asking for Larry Hoover's pardon. Kanye has never been known to have street ties. Put 2 and 2 together.

I didn't mean to imply that it would be free of consequences, but they could get to Kanye and his family if they really wanted to. That's a fact.

When I said we I meant the forum not you and I my bad. :)

As far as Orlando goes, I was a child in the immediately vicinity of the "get back" for all of this shit and you better believe the streets talk. I would say it was less about Tupac and more about all the bad karma finally catching up with Suge. He literally got just about everyone surrounding him killed. When you know about incidents like Big Jake, Poochie, and Monkey Man then it all makes sense.

No one ever said consequence free. As the old saying goes, anyone can get touched.

Kanye asked for a pardon for Larry Hoover who is this man:

Larry Hoover and J. Prince go way back.

<mma3>

Harry-O
Freeway Rick
Big Meech

I'm aware of all of these dude's, including the names you threw out. They have cool stories but let's get real here, nobody important is getting murdered. Kanye and Drake beef? ROFL. Drake is a Canadian dude from the suburbs who thinks hanging around with gangsters makes him a tough guy. Dude's been sheltered all his life. As Dresta stated to in that classic, Real Mothfuckin G's, these dude's are "Pranksters, studio gangstas, busters."

He doesn't owe Kanye shit. Like I said before J. Prince is one of his best friends. Also, Drake and Kanye have been beefing for months prior to the rant yesterday or Kanye asking for Larry Hoover's pardon. Kanye has never been known to have street ties. Put 2 and 2 together.

Why didn’t you just say that Trump didn’t grant Kanye’s request for a pardon for Hoover? Instead I had to google it. You could have saved a lot of confusion.

Or you could have just not even brought up the whole pardon thing at all, and simply left it at “Drake is friends with J. Prince, who is friends with Larry Hoover”. By bringing up the whole Kanye-pardon thing you made it sound like Hoover would have divided loyalties between who to support here.

Harry-O
Freeway Rick
Big Meech

I'm aware of all of these dude's, including the names you threw out. They have cool stories but let's get real here, nobody important is getting murdered. Kanye and Drake beef? ROFL. Drake is a Canadian dude from the suburbs who thinks hanging around with gangsters makes him a tough guy. Dude's been sheltered all his life. As Dresta stated to in that classic, Real Mothfuckin G's, these dude's are "Pranksters, studio gangstas, busters."
I'm sure you know all about Big Jake and the Nellas, SSCC, and the MOB Fruits little exchange. :rolleyes:

Why didn’t you just say that Trump didn’t grant Kanye’s request for a pardon for Hoover? Instead I had to google it. You could have saved a lot of confusion.

Or you could have just not even brought up the whole pardon thing at all, and simply left it at “Drake is friends with J. Prince, who is friends with Larry Hoover”. By bringing up the whole Kanye-pardon thing you made it sound like Hoover would have divided loyalties between who to support here.
What could cause confusion? I said he ASKED for the pardon not that he was able to successfully obtain it.

What could cause confusion? I said he ASKED for the pardon not that he was able to successfully obtain it.

Well why did you bring it up at all then? You brought it up, suggesting it was somehow relevant. From an uninformed reader’s perspective they’re left thinking that maybe Trump pardoned him. Or maybe this Hoover guy thought to himself “wow, Kanye West asked Trump to pardon me? What a nice gesture. You know what, I’m not going to kill him and his family if one of my friends asks me!”

rs_634x1024-140226153354-634.leonardo-dicaprio.cm.22613.jpg

Well why did you bring it up at all then? You brought it up, suggesting it was somehow relevant. From an uninformed reader’s perspective they’re left thinking that maybe Trump pardoned him. Or maybe this Hoover guy thought to himself “wow, Kanye West asked Trump to pardon me? What a nice gesture. You know what, I’m not going to kill him and his family if one of my friends asks me!”

rs_634x1024-140226153354-634.leonardo-dicaprio.cm.22613.jpg
You're a lawyer right?

Goodness. You know sometimes the act or gesture of doing something matters more than if it is successful or not. Also, people do desperate things when they're afraid for their lives.

You don't see how someone with an extremely powerful enemy might make a move like that when one of that enemy's close personal friends also happens to be the big man from YOUR hometown. You know, like a cry for help?

Exactly... and repeating the same thing over and over didn't explain anything.

yup. And according to one of Kayne's tweets, one of them is in critical condition now for that.

Dry Snitching
Can you explain it to these squares dude. I don't have the time for this shit.

If you are not aware drake likes to push buttons IDAF about either but he needs to chill after that Pusha T toronto shit

I'm sure you know all about Big Jake and the Nellas, SSCC, and the MOB Fruits little exchange. :rolleyes:

Come on, dude... Why are you taking this so seriously? Stop watching so much VladTV.

You know sometimes the act or gesture of doing something matters more than if it is successful or not.

Uh yeah. That’s literally exactly what I was implying.

<{vega}>

You don't see how someone with an extremely powerful enemy might make a move like that when one of that enemy's close personal friends also happens to be the big man from YOUR hometown. You know, like a cry for help?

Are you suggesting that Kanye made his case to Trump so that Hoover would leave him alone? Because if the answer is yes then that’s also what I was saying.

Back