Social DR James Cantor, Canadian clinical psychologist and sexologist pushes for Pedophiles rights

That is so dumb, LGBT people must be fuming to be compared to pedophiles. I do think however that people need to differentiate between the pedophiles who seek treatment by themselves and the ones who are sexual predators. Some people are born gay or in the wrong body and some are born as pedophiles. I think they should be treated humanely if they haven't acted on their urges but definitely should have restricted access to children etc

Treatment?

There is no treatment for Pedophilia. None.

Those that are pedophiles, stay pedophiles.

Just like, for example, anyone that's born Gay (yes, I know there's a tired old argument against this but I don't give a shit) but no one is talking about "Treatment" for that. 'Cause those with common sense know there is no treatment. You are what you are.

Treatment?

Just like, for example, anyone that's born Gay (yes, I know there's a tired old argument against this but I don't give a shit) but no one is talking about "Treatment" for that. 'Cause those with common sense know there is no treatment. You are what you are.

I wouldn't be so sure about. Sexuality and sexual preferences are pretty complicated. Heck some people have a thing for latex, domination, and all sorts of weird things.

There may be some people who are 'born pedo' (I don't know) but I would be very surprised if at least a significant subset didn't develop it through life. Whether it be poor / abusive relationships, developing strange outlooks towards children for some reason, or what.

I mean when people start saying it's okay to be a pedo, then that will obviously open up more problems and they might get the wrong idea that there's nothing wrong with pedophilia.

But what if someone admitted to being a pedo and never acted on their actions/harmed a child? You obviously wouldn't trust that person around children, but is it better that pedophiles hide the fact that they are? Is that safer?

I'm playing a bit of devil's advocate here, I am not a pedophile apologist. I wish that anyone who harms a child should get the shit kicked out of them, or worse... But it is a possibility that people are born with messed up brains (like fetishes, homosexuality, etc.) where they don't choose what they are attracted to.

Here's the thing with that :

You will never find someone to ADMIT IT if that person was a Pedo 'cause while they wouldn't be in danger of being arrested(considering they didn't act on those urges), they'd still be not only ostracized if word got out, but they could be the subject of not only verbal abuse but violent physical attacks.

Hell...your next door neighbor that you've known for years may be one but you'll never know 'cause he/she will never say...unless they commit a crime and the Police arrest them for it.

I wouldn't be shocked if, due to their silence, there are more Pedos hiding in plain sight in this country than we realize..

Here's the thing with that :

You will never find someone to ADMIT IT if that person was a Pedo 'cause while they wouldn't be in danger of being arrested(considering they didn't act on those urges), they'd still be not only ostracized if word got out, but they could be the subject of not only verbal abuse but violent physical attacks.

Hell...your next door neighbor that you've known for years may be one but you'll never know 'cause he/she will never say...unless they commit a crime and the Police arrest them for it.

I wouldn't be shocked if, due to their silence, there are more Pedos hiding in plain sight in this country than we realize..
But is that what this person means about 'rights' under the LGBT umbrella?

Like how gays and trannies were/are beat up and ostricized. I kind of get that, but the problem then it becomes normalized and may cause more pedos to act on their urges

So many people were/are saying this is the next bs they'll try to push on us and they were right. I'm seeing this pop up more and more, slowly but steadily the past year. Look how they even block parents from young kids making Trans decisions. @Ripskater was right all along.

i remember in internet threads of past, if push comes to shove incest is also okay with those types of progressives so long as they have safe sex and are consenting adults. its also going to get pushed.

there can be treatment for all types of psychological conditions. treatment and cure are not really the same.

Treatment?

There is treatment for pedos. Removal from life.

Very good post.

Some people have touched on the idea that trans issues and trans people are being used as pawns to seed the beginnings of post-human biotech and to make people (subconciously) more comfortable with the idea that human can change their bodies into anything they want (not just their gender).

It is about money, control, upending humanity at its core and getting people ready to be enhanced by robotics and tech. Singularity may loom. There will be more money for corporations and fewer rights for us if/when this comes. As far fetched as it once seemed, it is no longer far fetched at all and it will be under the guise of liberation, freedom, expression, personal choice. And in all likelyhood the doctors and scientists and businesspeople who lead the charge in that realm will have some of their roots in the trans ecosystem that is being built today.

If God is real, and I do believe. We will all need Him. We are at the precipice. We need to change what we teach or kids and save some pieces of traditional culture. There is room for progressivism in the world but just not in this way. We need to teach the future generations to respect and preserve their nature and their humanity, privacy, property rights, the ability to defend yourself, self determination and freedom of speech, and freedom of thought.

Without those things we are probably within a century or two of a one world government with every human being chipped and "enhanced" and truly born into economic slavery and cradle to grave surveillance. Its not far off. We're talking about the great grandkids of some people posting here today.

I could care less how this sounds. It's happening. Every catastrophe that is happening is either engineered or used to inch to this end by globalists.

This may be the longest post I've ever seen you make. I don't find anything really objectionable about it either; I agree with you in large part in regards to traditional culture and I'm obviously not crazy about upending heteronormative society either. Most people just want genuine acceptance, not some kind of government mandated "tolerance".

What I do find unfair is the claim that people are "destroying culture" by mere virtue of their sexual orientation. I don't see it as being significant enough to place a value judgment on either way, and in regards to our (western) culture the former is just patently false considering the multitude of LGB people who have historically contributed to and advanced all aspects of it to an unquantifiable degree across arts and science.

So a Twitter opinion in your mind is what makes things happen?

I'll need to review your post history on Trumps to accurately determine if any hypocrisy has occurred.

But the fact is we are seeing a trend towards normalization of any and all previously taboo sexual deviants. Case in point would be Desmond the drag queen.

This may be the longest post I've ever seen you make. I don't find anything really objectionable about it either; I agree with you in large part in regards to traditional culture and I'm obviously not crazy about upending heteronormative society either. Most people just want genuine acceptance, not some kind of government mandated "tolerance".

What I do find unfair is the claim that people are "destroying culture" by mere virtue of their sexual orientation. I don't see it as being significant enough to place a value judgment on either way, and in regards to our (western) culture the former is just patently false considering the multitude of LGB people who have historically contributed to and advanced all aspects of it to an unquantifiable degree across arts and science.
The LGBTQ agenda/movement is destroying culture. And that is probably what you see me post.

In addition, the Bible says that homosexual behavior along with other sins in a society is a major signs of societal decay in Romans 1.

In my opinion, both of these are truths.

The LGBTQ agenda/movement is destroying culture. And that is probably what you see me post. In addition, the Bible says that homosexual behavior along with other sins in a society is a major signs of societal decay in Romans 1.

In my opinion, both of these are truths.

s0729.gif

Your position probably represents the sane middle ground. The live and let live approach.

The core political aspect of it though does seem to be focused on 'upending heteronormative society', like you say. And when viewed in the larger context with all the race theory, critical theory, etc that is part of the same ideological package (as it is financed and pushed) it is more than just 'heteronormative society' it is Western society in general. The package is rightly recognized as NeoMarxist in flavor. That is, agitating a long race, gender, cultural, etc lines rather than traditional class lines in order to try to generate upheaval (sort of like cultural revolution that was used in China). These are recipes of empire. Formula.

ultimately from what I can see, the tactic is large scale subversion, which in large part is used as a way of a small wealthy elite to capture and control much larger societies at large without direct conflict. As such, those who are used as the 'meat shields' (say Transgenders currently) will inevitably be thrown under the bus because they are not the ones controlling it and it isn't really for them. A means to an end.

Last edited:

Well I've got some doozies, I take it that you just haven't seen them.

Sure LGB people have contributed, no denying that.

And I think most people in that community probably want to live lives like most other people where they just want peace, some measure of success and security and to have some fun.

But, for many of them, especially those in the west who essentially have free reign to live a safe, progressive, decadent way of life, I do disagree with their way of life, I dislike it and I feel that there is a lot wrong with those LGB peoples. But ultimately, I do know a lot of them, and outside of that detail, some of them are fine people. It's not really my place to judge and while I will try in small ways to avoid them, I won't treat them differently or try to change them. You can be as gay as humanly possible, if you are a reliable person who is honest and kind, then I don't really care.

I do think that the promotion of that way of life throughout society is in fact a bad thing and it taking chunks of society down the wrong path. The lifestyle is a dead end, it does not beget life. And far too many of them revel in their debauchery and center their entire identity around it. People are easily swayed. Young idiots who wouldn't otherwise give 2 shits about the lgbt life hear and see propaganda constantly pushing them as unique and special, and lastly, victims, and are drawn to it before they know fuckall about life.

By all means, offer therapy, counselling, whatever. I don't think anyone has any issue with that.

In that quote though, he's suggesting that attraction to children shouldn't 'merit social sanctions' whatever that means. How would society go about changing this? Currently people tend to shun people they know to be sexually attracted to children. In order to 'change the mind of society' it would require some sort of normalization campaign.

Also when he's talking about offering them lifes basics, it implies they have lost them, in which case maybe he is talking about convicted pedophiles there? Hard to say. I'm not really sure what to do about convicts.

If we are to work from this psychologist's opinion (and I don't know if this psychologist's opinion is backed up or not with research to the point that major mainstream psychological and psychiatric associations would agree with him), changing the mind of society would imply accepting that this sexual attraction is based on their inborn biology, that the attraction is something that needs to be, and actually could be, properly managed so that it doesn't result in children being harmed, that an acceptance of this as inborn would result in pedophiles actually coming forward, and that them coming forward to receive help for these attractions wouldn't result in them being automatically being shunned by society and being marginalized to the point of not giving a fuck if they live or die or if they cause profound harm to developing children. Or that it wouldn't result in them being physically injured or killed.

I agree that it would be a major societal shift to not view these people as inherently monstrous predators who will seduce and/or assault a child as soon as parents lets their guards down no matter what, but if it ultimately results in fewer children being assaulted, it could possibly have the potential to be a good thing.

As for my personal opinion, that argument could make sense, but my protective instinct as a parent would probably never allow me to view pedophiles as anything less than alligators waiting to snatch my children and pull them underwater. On the other hand, my children, or me as a child, have possibly interacted with pedophiles in day to day life that have never harmed a child. It's a very difficult subject that doesn't seem to have a good answer until it can be better understood neurologically, and possibly be detected and selected against prenatally.

He is an LGBTQ person. This pedo promoting guy, He is openly gay.

The pedo promotion is coming from the LGBTQ movement

So all the pedo priests.. by your logic, pedophilia is coming from Christian movement

Back