Dos Santos looks ripped!! Rory MacDonald says he'll lose via ground and pound

Yes, Macdonald is just a hipster, it would be totally different if he actually was a high-level mma fighter that does this for a living. Until then some sherdogger's opinion bears much, much more weight.

A hipster who is also an elite mma fighter. Better for you? Jesus Christ is it that big of a deal? Either way he doesn't decide who wins the fight

Do you remember the white belt who posted that he wanted to watch Papy Abedi have sex with his wife? That guy was a fucking creep.

Lol, the question would be how the hell he had a wife then, I guess. Assuming it was true.

Dont get me wrong, Cain is an amazing fighter, but In my opinion JDS will win the same way as he did in the first fight. It will take a bit longer, but I belive he will leave the cage as the winner again

Don't you remember Papy Abedi?

One of the most hilarious moments on this site. An entire hype train solely based off of a ripped black guy wearing a golf hat and smoking a cigar at the weigh-ins.

One of the most hilarious moments on this site. An entire hype train solely based off of a ripped black guy wearing a golf hat and smoking a cigar at the weigh-ins.

I didn't hear about this, but seems legit, this guy sounds like the GOAT imo.

Lol, the question would be how the hell he had a wife then, I guess. Assuming it was true.

I asked for pictures of his wife but unfortunately he quickly melted into the dog shit tinged ether, which forms the background of this site.

Other than the BJ fight Rory has been a very humble kid. He was very humble in defeat to Condit, other than BJ he hasnt really had much negative to say about anyone Ive ever seen him talk about

Everyone wants to shit on Rory call him pompous and a douchebag, kinda funny the guy that talked the most shit was the one that got his blood licking gloves ass kcked. I dont get all the hate on him.

I've never felt Cain is a threat to JDS, I expect him to finish Cain again.

JDS' muscles mean nothing to Cain except a slower, clunkier opponent.

Kongos muscles: no match for Cain.
Brocks muscles: no match for Cain.
Bigfoots muscles: no match for Cain.

Why would Santos' fat arm mean any better take-down defense?

Btw, Cain didn't show a weak chin in his first fight against Santos, he showed a strong one. Cain was hit full power behind the ear, threw off his equillibrium and he didn't even drop to his knees, he put his hands down catching himself, but he was so dizzy that when turning around, he was grounded, vulnerable and couldn't get back up so of course Santos was able to tko him.

Cain has a relatively strong chin, maybe average, but not weak by any means. Compare Cains reaction to Santos punch compared to the other top tier guys that got completely crippled by Santos.

lulz...A "FIGHTER" WHO IS BACK DOORING A WOMAN...HOW ALPHA...

It's more like a smartass being silly with the truth. The dude totally was a Pride fanboy though no joke. Talked about how his kid HAS TO BE A FIGHTER NO CHOICE PRIDE RULES WOOOOOO.

Weird shit.

Back