Dos Santos looks ripped!! Rory MacDonald says he'll lose via ground and pound

He's a great fighter, but I don't agree with MacDonald here. Dos Santos looks absolutely beastly in the photo and you can see he's really been putting on muscle and strength and he already had great takedown defense. I see another KO on the horizon for Dos Santos.

link - Rory MacDonald certain Cain Velasquez will defeat Junior dos Santos at UFC 155

jt their last fight cain was a favorite and now , after the ko, he all of a sudden has no chance. people should stop being so ignorant. rory is right cain takes this one if a very hard fight.
p.s. nothing against jds , he is a great fighter but cain is better

I don't care for Rory or his opinion. He makes me uncomfortable. He seems like the type to just creep around looking for someone to slurp on. He has his eye on Cain.

JDS won't be defeated in the near future. Cause: he trains as hard as any other fighter, DOESN'T PARTY , DOESN'T DRINK, DOESN'T ABUSE HIS BODY.

Had the wrong idea when I read the title of the thread, thought it meant Rory feels he's going to lose to Condit via GnP lol.

People will talk about Cain's heart in the first RD then in the 2nd he will be unconscious

JDS won't be defeated in the near future. Cause: he trains as hard as any other fighter, DOESN'T PARTY , DOESN'T DRINK, DOESN'T ABUSE HIS BODY.

Good point, i love when fighters take there job seriously, on the other hand Cain doesnt do that stuff either.
This is probably part of the reason why these two are the best right now,

They seriously couldn't find a better picture of Rory? Horrible, horrible picture.

Rory-MacDonald3.png

loly.jpg

as JDS fan, i want Cain win this fight so we can see a third fight. just like the pacquiao-marquez version hehe. i mean if JDS win this fight, what's next for Cain?going down 205 to fight Jones???i dont think so...

Back