Dos Santos looks ripped!! Rory MacDonald says he'll lose via ground and pound

Thankfully the fight is decided by the fighters fighting, not some hipster watching the fight

"looks absolutely beastly in the photo" is a deciding factor for winning the fight to you?

That's his opinion. You shouldn't have to shit on Rory for it.

It would be boring going into the fight if everyone thought JDS is gonna win.

Velasquez's chin will let him down again.

EDIT: chin = ability to take a punch

Last edited:
Man I hope Rory is right. Would love to see Cain get his belt back.

"looks absolutely beastly in the photo" is a deciding factor for winning the fight to you?

Of course not, but like I explained it shows that he's been putting in the work and adding strength to his already great TD defense. I think its definitely a factor when fighters come in with more strength, but not the deciding factor.

The deciding factor is that Velasquez has shown that he has an average chin and Dos Santos has shown that he can knock him out. That's more of the deciding factor for me, this just adds to it, because I feel more confident that velasquez won't be able to take him down and hold him down which is the only way he can win this fight imo.

look at the size of his arms and muscles lol

541048_404790326266200_992552382_n.jpg

Gone in 60 seconds round 2 ?

Thankfully the fight is decided by the fighters fighting, not some hipster watching the fight
Yes, Macdonald is just a hipster, it would be totally different if he actually was a high-level mma fighter that does this for a living. Until then some sherdogger's opinion bears much, much more weight.

JDS's left arm looks a bit bigger than usual. JDS by KO in the 1st.

He got hit behind the ear not on the chin.

Knew this was coming.

Chin, behind the ear, temple, etc. can all be indicated by a general term such as chin or beard. It's describing the guy's ability to take a punch.

So.......Cain's inability to take a punch (whether its to his chin, temple or pinky toe) is going to be his downfall again. In my opinion of course.

In the article, it said Cain is planning on utilizing the clinch to win. Anyone else think this is a very bad idea.

It is not worse than say, trading with Junior in the standup, but clinch takedowns expose him to dirty boxing. What does Junior's dirty boxing look like?

In the article, it said Cain is planning on utilizing the clinch to win. Anyone else think this is a very bad idea.

It is not worse than say, trading with Junior in the standup, but clinch takedowns expose him to dirty boxing. What does Junior's dirty boxing look like?

I would say not the best, but likely miles better than Cain's. JDS avoided the clinch with Carwin, but that is likely due to his advantage being so great outside the pocket.

Back