Dos Santos:Fans wants to see a rematch right now.

Another fucking rematch?

pSs9n.gif

i think he should have a few fights before another title shot

but what u said is just retarded

Hardly, though your colloquial use of "u" indicates that you might be a subject matter expert. JDS looked like he had no idea how to handle a fighter who was coming forward. Sure JDS beat on Carwin, but Carwin is about as slow as molasses. JDS needs to fight someone who's willing to apply pressure - Cain's not unique in that respect.

Nah he should win at least two fights before fighting Cain again.

Sorry Bud, the fight wasn't close. Climb back up that ladder. Even though you are near the top.

No I think he needs a statement win first. Problem is he has fought the who's who of hw and anything now will be a rematch.

It's absurd, how short sighted so many fighters and UFC brass can be. No one cares about this rematch. No one cares about many rematches. The last fight wasn't even competitive. Win a few fights and set up a new years rematch for next year. Boo yaw.

Last edited:
His excuse was he didn't have a gameplan, yet he couldn't make a single adjustment as the fight progressed?
He will never beat Cain in any way other than a quick ko.

Two fights with guys he hasn't fought before then a title shot.

I'll stick by my idea that if the guy who just lost the belt beats a top contender his next fight he deserves a rematch. Only time instant rematches are warranted are close decisions or clear robberies.

Lol, yeah JDS' blind nuthugging fans definitely want to see a rematch right now. And they are too delusional to realize it would probably look exactly like the last one.

I say give JDS a couple more wins and then a title shot.

He wasnt flash ko'd or fluked. he was out fought all night.

And abotu JDS saying he didnt have the right gameplan? What he thought it was gonna be like the 1st fight?

Its not like Cain brings different gameplans. Its always the same style of fighting, so there wasnt no surprises. Only people getting a bit over hyped that no1 can go through JDS's ghands. He defended the takedowns at first too.

Game plans cant be an excuse, he just needs to work on his wrestling and BJJ a bit more and rematch will be even better.

I'd love the rematch right now and I would take it if I was Cain. JDS cant possibly lose muscle, improve his cardio, and gameplan so quickly in an immediate rematch.

He never used an absolute saying "every single" fan wanted it. He said fans, that is plural so means at least 2. I myself would love to see it right now and have some friends that would love to see it too.

So therefore he is completely and utterly correct. If you get mad or anything about his interview than there is something wrong with you, he stated facts and said he would love the rematch right away but doesn't know if it is possible, there is NOTHING wrong with that.

I'd rather see him fight someone else first, then get the re-match, assuming he wins.

After seeing his face post fight, I'd be scared for him with an immediate rematch.

Definitely not right now, too many other good match ups out there.

Cain had to do at least two fights before the rematch but got bumped up one when Overeem juiced out. So I think JDS should do at least two unless someone gets injured or out at the last minute for another reason.

um, no way in hell. it was not even close. no rematch. not that dominant a champion and the fight was not close at all

Back