Dos Santos:Fans wants to see a rematch right now.

JDS will probably need to win two fights to get a rematch with Cain.

His excuse was he didn't have a gameplan, yet he couldn't make a single adjustment as the fight progressed?
He will never beat Cain in any way other than a quick ko.

Ah c'mon dude, don't be an ass, he had no game plan, and was never allowed to execute any change since his chin was broken in the first round, how can anyone think straight or fight smart if the bones in your face are broken?

He lost, and he needs to learn how to handle a wreslter, the same way Cain handled Brock's take downs, or Overeem handled Lensar with some knees. If Junior fights some one like Cormier or barnett, he may have the chance to learn and adjust his game.

shame.gif

I am a huge fan of his but heck no. The dude get exposed! Give him at least two more fights and then a shot again. Hopefully against Mr. Velasquez.

Ah c'mon dude, don't be an ass, he had no game plan, and was never allowed to execute any change since his chin was broken in the first round, how can anyone think straight or fight smart if the bones in your face are broken?

He lost, and he needs to learn how to handle a wreslter, the same way Cain handled Brock, or Overeem. If Junior fights some one like Cormier or barnett, he may have the chance to learn and adjust his game.

Maybe he underestimated Cain's stand-up? It sure seemed like JDS did not have a game plan past the second round or when the fight went to the mat. His corner was yelling at him to use his jiu-jitsu but didn't.

Can't wait for/if JDS Overeem happens.

It's crazy how negligible JDS thinks Alistair is.

No Junior, real fans want to see you fight some wrestlers before you face Velasquez again.

There's like 1 other wrestler at HW, and that's Cormier. And he's probably headed to LHW.

sorry JDS, most of us can wait in a rematch. there are other interesting match ups to be made

I think if overeem loses to big foot... werdum will get the next shot.... he has looked
really good in his last couple of fights. cormier wont fight cain... mir lost his last fight
and is still not healthy... JDS may not be medically cleared, he got a 6 month medical
suspension I thought.

The only other possibilities are struve, hunt and nelson. If injuries happen... one of
these guys may be able to step up.

The same type of idiots that were saying Cain had no Chance in rematch are now saying JDS needs to fight 5 fights to get a shot again. Those two are top tier heavyweights and could fight ten times and split fights. Do I want to see Cain Vs Alistar and Werdum and jds vs both of those too, yes I do. But to say he got dominated so he should have to fight more than one fight like Cain did is dumb. Jds ko'ed Cain like a kid. What if he acted like douches on here and said why would I fight him again he sucks and I beat him in 60 seconds.

That Being said. I want to see Cain Overeem or JDS Overeem

At least one win over another top 5 before that rematch.

Sure, if and when JDS wins his next match, I'm up for a rubber match if Cain is still Champ.

Nope, I'd rather see Velasquez vs Overeem.

Cain didn't ask for an immediate rematch, so what is with JDS?

Nope. JDS vs Mark Hunt on the other hand? Yes.

I think if overeem loses to big foot... werdum will get the next shot.... he has looked
really good in his last couple of fights. cormier wont fight cain... mir lost his last fight
and is still not healthy... JDS may not be medically cleared, he got a 6 month medical
suspension I thought.

The only other possibilities are struve, hunt and nelson. If injuries happen... one of
these guys may be able to step up.

Werdum's not fighting until July. And he could lose to Nog. That's from now until at least September for Cain to fight again.

Back