Dos Santos:Fans wants to see a rematch right now.

If Cain Vs. Overeem isn't happening, then yes I want JDS/Cain rematch.

nope, not until they both develop a pair of lungs

Frankie Edgar syndrome......"do whats right"*wants rematch so bad hes willing to sell mother*

As a fan, No. Not right now.

After he destroys a few other HW's, yes.

^^^ Doesn't understand overall concepts.

What overall concepts? Have JDS and Cain fought each other 3 times? No? Then there hasn't been a rubber match. Just admit that you had no clue what rubber match means, and move on. No need to get all defensive.

If Alistair loses to Bigfoot or gets injured, JDS will probably get his wish.

Can't blame a guy for wanting to matvh right away, I'm sure Cain wanted it right away too.

I agree although there's an argument to be made for Werdum being a title contender if Reem were to lose or get injured assuming Werdum beats Big Nog of course.

Werdum's not fighting until July. And he could lose to Nog. That's from now until at least September for Cain to fight again.

and if overeem loses... it will not be the first time dana had pulled fights apart
if cain wants to fight before then. Carwin and Cain were scheduled to fight
for title shot against brock... brock wanted to fight sooner... carwin got the shot.
Cain fought rothwell.

I just dont see werdum turning down a title shot... and the brazil card is in june, not
july.

I agree although there's an argument to be made for Werdum being a title contender if Reem were to lose or get injured assuming Werdum beats Big Nog of course.

Werdum would be the obvious choice. The problem is that he's not fighting until June or July. That's a long time to keep Cain on the shelf.

As much as i want to see them fight again, i gotta agree, now is not the time, he needs to get his self confidence back or he is just going to go in scared and do something silly and pay for it.
I really like the idea of him vs. Hunt.

As much as I like JDS, unless the outcome of a fight was questionable or too close to call, there should NEVER be immediate rematches for a title.

and if overeem loses... it will not be the first time dana had pulled fights apart
if cain wants to fight before then. Carwin and Cain were scheduled to fight
for title shot against brock... brock wanted to fight sooner... carwin got the shot.
Cain fought rothwell.

I just dont see werdum turning down a title shot... and the brazil card is in june, not
july.

They've pulled fights apart before, but Werdum and Nog are doing Brazilian tuf. Not impossible, but it would be bad if both tuf Brazil's didn't have the coaches fight at the end.

He hasn't really had any time to implement any improves...why would we wanna see him fight the same guy so soon?

i predict it would go sth like that..
Overeem - Silva ....Overeem wins
Dos Santos gets out of suspension and then
Dos Santos- Silva....Dos Santos wins
Overeem -Cain ...Overeem is new Champ
Werdum is in line for Overeem
and..
Cain -Dos Santos 3 happens...

no jds needs to go to the gym first rack up a few wins then have eye of the tiger as his walkout song vs. cain 3

Cain had to fight before he got the rubber match.

JDS just wants to gyp Alistair.

The next fight is the rubber match. "Rubber match" means third in the series.

I like JDS but I don't want to see the trilogy soon. Both need to fight other guys

You mean like the 45 second ko he laid on Cain?

Yes, because the first 64 second fight clearly showcased without a doubt, who the more well rounded and skilled MMA fighter was. :rolleyes:

Cain dominating JDS for 25 minutes in the rematch, from beginning to end was a fluke, clearly. You're completely right, my bad.

IMMEDIATE REMATCH!!!

roflbot.jpg

Every post in this thread is either:

1. "Only JDS nuthuggers and/or Brazilians want a rematch!"

or

2. "I'm a JDS nuthugger and/or Brazilian, and even I don't want a rematch!"

:eek:

The next fight is the rubber match. "Rubber match" means third in the series.

^Also doesn't see the overall concept.

Chuck Randy had a rubber match.

Bas F. Shamrock had a rubber match.

Rubber match is the finale of a trilogy.

Try sticking to the concept and not nitpicking at trivial semantics.

And yes, JDS is asking for a rubber match.

The point is Cain had another fight before getting back at Junior.

Junior should have to fight at least 1 more fight before getting another crack at the title.

^^^ Doesn't understand overall concepts.
You are in no position to criticize somebody's understanding of concepts when you don't even understand the concept of a rubber match.

Back