Dos Santos:Fans wants to see a rematch right now.

I love Junior but no. No we don't.

One or two jailrape wins will show us otherwise. Preferably one against a good wrestler. Hell, if he convincingly beats the Reem/Bigfoot winner then beats Cormier or say, Barnett... then yeah, let's see that rematch.

Junior needs to pick up some wins before he fights Cain again, an immediate rematch?

He convincingly whipped your ass Junior for five rounds, it wasnt a fluke buddy.

Dos Santos needs to have at least one win to get a rematch with Cain. I think we'll see the third fight happen.

Funny how 1.5 years ago a lot of haters were claiming that Overeem was "ducking" Bigfoot (to take on a higher ranked Lesnar nonetheless), but now Bigfoot is suddenly a can and no test at all for Alistair, funny how that works.

95% of fighters are sub par strikers compared to Overeem. Bigfoot may not be the best striker, but his striking looked fine against Fedor and Arlovski.

I'll ask it again: if Bigfoot isn't good enough to take on Overeem then who should Alistair be fighting instead?

I don't remember that at all actually. I remember a lot of people saying Fedor was done after his loss to bigfoot.

I don't remember that at all actually. I remember a lot of people saying Fedor was done after his loss to bigfoot.

A lot of people were saying Overeem ducked Bigfoot, that talk has stopped now though, for obvious reasons. And Fedor was more or less done after his loss to Bigfoot, don't really know what that has to do with Overeem/Bigfoot though...

I'll ask one more time: who should Alistair be fighting Feb. 2nd instead of Bigfoot?

I love JDS but I'm tired of IMMEDIATE rematches. UFC set a crappy precedent with Edgar.

I'm a huge Dos Santos fan but he needs another fight or two before getting a shot at winning his belt back. He's gotta get that eye of the tiger back, Rocky III style.

I'm sure there are fans that want to see a rematch, lol.

And there are fans that don't.

The Lightweight Division and the Frankie Edgar Odyssey should not become the standard operating procedure for title fights.

Silva/Sonnen II (before the suspension put it off), okay, I get it.
Edgar/Maynard III, I get it.
Edgar/Penn II, I even got that.

Nobody needed JDS/Velasquez II right away, and we definitely don't need III yet.

Its amazing how people were saying that Dos Santos was so great and then he gets beat one time and now hes trash. Stupid fucking idiots know nothing. Cains plan was to overwhelm him if Junior prepares for that he'll win the next fight. Junior is still a better fighter than brown pride and he represent his country not somewhere his daddy fled from and entered another country illegally.

Lol.

If you're a hugger and you know it clap your hands!

Come on, that's not fair. Have you ever been to Mexico? It's awful. You'd flee too. ;)

No more immediate rematches, it's not like there aren't any other legitimate contenders available.

Back