Dos Anjos: I wanna thank Dana White for finally giving me an easy fight.

Who the hell has posters in this day and age? I'm not bitter or even that much of a Conor fan, sure I have a parody username for a bit of fun but I don't see him as some untouchable god. Just like to bug the people who hate him with every fibre of their being, people not unlike yourself.

I wouldn't go so far as to claim that I hate someone I've never met but yeah you do seem a bit gotten to. I won't claim it as a certainty because that would be foolish, "not unlike yourself." ;) It's okay if you still got posters up man, you don't have to be ashamed.

His opponent said he would take him out inside 1 minute.

Shhhh McGregor can do no wrong. Anything he says is just an act unless it comes true and then he predicted it correctly. All other predictions and claims will be glossed over.

RDA thinks hes favorite here but when he enters the octagon with Conor McGregor hes going to feel pressure like never before.. His legs turn into spaghetti and his bottom lip starts to shake. I predict really early knockout victory for Conor. All this Rafaels trashtalk reminds me of Conors past UFC opponents and we all know how these fights ended up.

I wouldn't go so far as to claim that I hate someone I've never met but yeah you do seem a bit gotten to. I won't claim it as a certainty because that would be foolish, "not unlike yourself." ;) It's okay if you still got posters up man, you don't have to be ashamed.
I don't get emotionally invested in fighters, it's for the mentally weak, not unlike yourself. Posters are for guys who can't afford cameras.

"I wanted to thank Dana at the presser but this Mcgregor guy wouldn't let me speak. I just want to thank Dana for finally giving me an easy fight. I always face tough guys"

Rafael Dos Anjos on the MMAhour.

He's like the guy that comes up with a good punch line to a joke an hour after it would have been funny and has to tell everyone.

I don't get emotionally invested in fighters, it's for the mentally weak, not unlike yourself. Posters are for guys who can't afford cameras.

You're not even making sense any more. You're literally repeating yourself now like Marco Rubio or something. And also 'posters are for guys who can't afford cameras.' Are you trying to sound like a sixteen-year-old Valley Girl? If so you're like, totally succeeding, oh em gee. Guys with posters are, like, so tacky.

You're not even making sense any more. You're literally repeating yourself now like Marco Rubio or something. And also 'posters are for guys who can't afford cameras.' Are you trying to sound like a sixteen-year-old Valley Girl? If so you're like, totally succeeding, oh em gee. Guys with posters are, like, so tacky.
They're not tacky, they're just cheap & pathetic :D

They're not tacky, they're just cheap & pathetic :D

I don't really see what you mean but then again I'm kind of glad I don't fully understand the mental processes of a McGregor fan. They do say ignorance is bliss but somehow I just doubt it.

I agree with you man, I'm a big fan of Conor but I really wouldn't care if he loses. I'll still pay for his next PPV full price and if he wins I'm going to rub it in and fuck with his haters because its too much fun LOL. The only people who have UFC fighter posters are the same dickheads who wear those horrible looking affliction shirts.

I remember when RDA was talking about how he wasn't much of a trash talker, he was right....

That's kind of basic simple "trash talk" isn't it?? He needs some new writers if it took him 2 weeks to come up with that. He should hire Nik Lentz to write a haiku or two.
That being said. I hope RDA smashes the crap out of Conor. I hope he dominates for 2 rounds and submits him in the 3rd.

I don't really see what you mean but then again I'm kind of glad I don't fully understand the mental processes of a McGregor fan. They do say ignorance is bliss but somehow I just doubt it.
You don't see what I mean because you are a mental midget. Tell me your favourite fighter and then tell me if they ever sold more PPVs than Conor.

that means you wanna account bet right???
Fuck it. Let's do it.

You just fucked up son.

Feb 8, 2016.

Head Clean off (Conor Mcgregor) foolishly called 13seconds (Dos Anjos) out on an account bet.

13seconds accepts and it's on.

Last edited:
You don't see what I mean because you are a mental midget. Tell me your favourite fighter and then tell me if they ever sold more PPVs than Conor.

The funny thing is that I think I called you a mental midget earlier and edited it out of a post because I felt like it wasn't appropriate even if it's true. I think it is kind of appropriate though because you're bragging about the accomplishments of another man and almost vicariously trying to make it seem like they're yours just because you're a supporter of the guy. It's creepy man, it truly is. You need to try to stop that, it's not healthy. Good luck in your future endeavors and I consider this conversation to be over. You took my head clean off, you dusted me inside a minute, whatever you need to believe and in whatever terms. Say whatever you need to say in response. I'll give you a sympathy like and we'll move on.

Just makes it more impressive. He dominated Cowboy twice.

First time via decision. Second time TKO. Just shows you RDA is constantly improving.
impressive yawn, cowboy has never beaten anybody, please dont be an idiot all your life.

You're a few weeks late, RDA. I wonder how many other jokes that he "didn't have a chance to tell at the press conference" his writers will be whipping up over the next couple of weeks.
You need a time out?

More people care about Conor than whoever your favourite fighter is.
How is that cool for you? Is that the reason you are a Mcgregor fan?

Idk dude. I just never understood how one can worship another man like this.

Especially a man doesn't give a fuck about you.

Back