Dos Anjos: I wanna thank Dana White for finally giving me an easy fight.

Cerrone didn't seem like a tough fight at all, just kicked a stomach full of beer & made him quit.

That's some high-level shit talking. And coming from Dos Anjos. I gotta say that I love it.

Absolute masterclass from RDA. Pure genius.

Hard to imagine him beating Conor as easily as he beat Cerrone. Dude literally folded and gave up in like 1 minute.

I love how people think that a few wins at some random european mma organization at lw means Conor is naturally better as a lw in the ufc. A lot of ufc featherweights could decimate those regional circuit lightweights and welterweights.

I'm not an RDA fan but the guy stood with Pettis and outboxed him, stuffed Benson Henderson's takedowns and KO'd him, and obliterated Cerrone without breaking a sweat.

Only an elite wrestler like Khabib has what it takes to beat RDA right now. Conor does not have the grappling to beat RDA. RDA is too good an offensive wrestler with a monster top game.

Hard to imagine him beating Conor as easily as he beat Cerrone. Dude literally folded and gave up in like 1 minute.
Yeah, so disappointed in Cowboy. What an opportunity he missed. Had he beaten RDA it would be him facing McG. We can only imagine the fireworks and verbal sparring.....
Goddamit Donald !

I love how people think that a few wins at some random european mma organization at lw means Conor is naturally better as a lw in the ufc. A lot of ufc featherweights could decimate those regional circuit lightweights and welterweights.

maybe they could, maybe they couldn't you cant definitively say that.

we know conor did though

dSuIJw.gif

That's actually a great response. Connor likes guys to be angry and anxious. This is dismissive and likely more effective against a guy like McGregor.

I'm not an RDA fan but the guy stood with Pettis and outboxed him, stuffed Benson Henderson's takedowns and KO'd him, and obliterated Cerrone without breaking a sweat.

Only an elite wrestler like Khabib has what it takes to beat RDA right now. Conor does not have the grappling to beat RDA. RDA is too good an offensive wrestler with a monster top game.
Too early to get excited just yet.
But I'm excited.....

Damn, I'm a Conor fan but my boy just got clowned here big time :(

Too early to get excited just yet.
But I'm excited.....
I've been pretty good with picks lately. I bet my account that RDA would maul Pettis and he did. I called Aldo having nothing for McGregor and was right.

Obviously I could be wrong but I think RDA is too difficult a matchup for Conor right now.

i mean, i can see what hes saying - the list of fighters he has fought is pretty solid - but conor is no easy fight, at least thats not what im expecting

Yeah, so disappointed in Cowboy. What an opportunity he missed. Had he beaten RDA it would be him facing McG. We can only imagine the fireworks and verbal sparring.....
Goddamit Donald !

Donald is terrible at talking shit though... He is incredibly emotional too.

Also, i could see RDA sacking Mcgregor with body kicks too. He did hurt Pettis with them.

Mcgregor gotta MOVE in this fight. His movement got to be on point.

Back