Dos Anjos: I wanna thank Dana White for finally giving me an easy fight.

You're a few weeks late, RDA. I wonder how many other jokes that he "didn't have a chance to tell at the press conference" his writers will be whipping up over the next couple of weeks.

Well, it is kind of hard to talk when you have the equivalent of a 14 year old shouting over everyone at the presser.

Try harder next time.

giphy.gif

Epic. RDA in head of Connor. Not even training hard for the fight and will go 70% in the fight.

History is repeating itself once again, they all talk until it's face to face then they crumble, RDA will be no different.

i think that when conor ko's rda inside one you will never come back
I can only hope. Was thinking a post USADA RDA would be an even match for conor, however a bit concerned for conor. As a conor fan, I'm really anxious about this fight, hoping mcgoat can pull the same as what he did to Aldo. Just hoping RDA doesnt bust out his mega grappling for this fight.

You're a few weeks late, RDA. I wonder how many other jokes that he "didn't have a chance to tell at the press conference" his writers will be whipping up over the next couple of weeks.
Let's just hope they aren't the same ones that wrote Ronda's SNL skits.

Let's just hope they aren't the same ones that wrote Ronda's SNL skits.
The pre-recorded one was pretty good I thought, with the high school mean girls in the gym. Every skit after was dogshit.

SNL has been pretty good the last few years after years of being bad but I agree that episode was not good and Ronda didn't do much to improve it.

The funny thing is that I think I called you a mental midget earlier and edited it out of a post because I felt like it wasn't appropriate even if it's true. I think it is kind of appropriate though because you're bragging about the accomplishments of another man and almost vicariously trying to make it seem like they're yours just because you're a supporter of the guy. It's creepy man, it truly is. You need to try to stop that, it's not healthy. Good luck in your future endeavors and I consider this conversation to be over. You took my head clean off, you dusted me inside a minute, whatever you need to believe and in whatever terms. Say whatever you need to say in response. I'll give you a sympathy like and we'll move on.
Just because you have a perception of something it doesn't make it true, how am I bragging about his accomplishments as if they're my own? I just said to name your favourite fighter and it clearly got to you if you saw the need to respond with a condescending paragraph and didn't even answer the question. Don't be so bitter that people care about Conor more than your favourite fighter.

How is that cool for you? Is that the reason you are a Mcgregor fan?

Idk dude. I just never understood how one can worship another man like this.

Especially a man doesn't give a fuck about you.
I don't worship him, I think he's very beatable, I'm just not bitter because more people care about him than other fighters.

Strange seeing Conor fans whine about the time it took for RDA to say something when Conors comments are year old pro wrestling stuff.

Strange seeing Conor fans whine about the time it took for RDA to say something when Conors comments are year old pro wrestling stuff.

Which wrestlers is he copying off?

"I wanted to thank Dana at the presser but this Mcgregor guy wouldn't let me speak. I just want to thank Dana for finally giving me an easy fight. I always face tough guys"

Rafael Dos Anjos on the MMAhour.
gyuzp.gif

The difference with RDA and Conor's trash talk is Conor talks facts, RDA speculates.

RDA is gonna get fact checked come fight night

Say what you want about Alvarez, but he is def "somebody"
hes very very poor against the top guys man come on, I like the guy but your talking about somebody in Conor who is essentially unbeaten like Jon Jones.

Technically RDA said "easy money" at the Go Big press conference before Conor said a thing about the "stuck in the mud" lightweights

Also, win or lose, RDA is right.... it is easy money

RDA seems like a good dude

I won't enjoy seeing him fall

Which wrestlers is he copying off?

The fake Brazilian thing he's running through the ground now is something Sonnen was using non stop against Wand. But I guess it's eady to get away with things like that when most of your fanbase just started watching mma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back