Dos Anjos: I wanna thank Dana White for finally giving me an easy fight.

The fake Brazilian thing he's running trough the ground now is something Sonnen was using non stop against Wand. But I guess it's eady to get away with things like that when most of your fanbase just started watching mma.

I've been registered here since 2009, brah. You should feel obliged I'd even reply to one of your posts.

I've been registered here since 2009, brah. You should feel obliged I'd even reply to one of your posts.

Which is why I said most instead of all. But I guess I shouldn't expect much from someone who takes pride in how long he has been a member here.

Which is why I said most instead of all. But I guess I shouldn't expect much from someone who takes pride in how long he has been a member here.

You post something silly, I'll post something silly back most likely.

I don't watch wrestling so I was curious to know if he had copied off someone from there. Yes, he took a leaf out of Sonnen's book and pulled out the traitor card. Didn't really put too much thought into that one.

I read it with RDA voice ..

Public Service Gif: RDA makes Cowboy his bitch in 4 easy gifs
140dw3KdasxY5y.gif

5FVXi9d833UOI.gif

FnPNpZEfJLgQM.gif

ZdIG9znxOxies.gif

Conor calls RDA a bum version of Aldo, Lol, Conor is just an Irish version of Cowboy.

Except Cowboy eats real Cows and has real guns, while Conor plays with airsoft and eats Sheeps heads.

Let's just call Conor - Cowboy Lite.

RDA is gonna change Conor's fight name from "Notorious" to "Easy Money" after the beatdown he puts on him.

Conor Easy Money McGregor

You're a few weeks late, RDA. I wonder how many other jokes that he "didn't have a chance to tell at the press conference" his writers will be whipping up over the next couple of weeks.
What makes you think he's joking?

RDA is like that guy who thinks of what to say back to a guy three hours later when everyone has left.

I agree with you man, I'm a big fan of Conor but I really wouldn't care if he loses. I'll still pay for his next PPV full price and if he wins I'm going to rub it in and fuck with his haters because its too much fun LOL. The only people who have UFC fighter posters are the same dickheads who wear those horrible looking affliction shirts.

you sound pretty reasonable. We can agree babyJ was over rated, even before he quit in the 4th against Georges?
2 da dath Georges.. 2 da dath.

Is this RDA's attempt at talking trash?

Horrible
It must be a language barrier thing. A comeback doesn't literally mean you leave the arena, and the conversation, then come back to it weeks later.
I remember when RDA was talking about how he wasn't much of a trash talker, he was right....
That's kind of basic simple "trash talk" isn't it?? He needs some new writers if it took him 2 weeks to come up with that. He should hire Nik Lentz to write a haiku or two.
That being said. I hope RDA smashes the crap out of Conor. I hope he dominates for 2 rounds and submits him in the 3rd.
impressive yawn, cowboy has never beaten anybody, please dont be an idiot all your life.
More people care about Conor than whoever your favourite fighter is.

3821903.gif

6358013159330347582130308622_catching%20feelings%203.gif

crying-waterfalls.gif

giphy.gif

Here's a gif below to cheer you losers up

Might have been a good insult had he not just fought Donald Cerrone.

He is just hyping a little bit the fight himself.

It is obvious that he knows Conor won´t be an easy fight and he is training extremely hard for it.

He is just hyping a little bit the fight himself.

It is obvious that he knows Conor won´t be an easy fight and he is training extremely hard for it.
I always find it hilarious when fans take their words so literally before a fight. Especially a title fight.

Yeah, fighters 2016 are going to risk their finances by not taking a fight seriously. It just makes perfect sense! Why train hard for a fight where you could potentially lose your belt, a whole lot of money, financial security for your family, etc? Not even Palhares ...

Blasphemy! He shall pay for this insolence!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back