Don't Touch On His Niece

And what if he's wrong? Then it's just felonious assault. I mean it is either way but cmon.

guy needs to be reported and on a sex offender list. slapping him around does NOTHING to keep him from harming many girls in his lifetime.

also IF I was going to do damage to someone like that it would not be this bullshit posturing stuff. its a baseball bad and massive soft tissue damage and some broken bones at minimum. jelly for leg muscles and broken tibia and fibula minimum, broken hands too. that's pussy stuff we just saw.

And what if he's wrong? Then it's just felonious assault. I mean it is either way but cmon.
I don't think he was certain at first. Slapping him around was more of an interrogation than punishment.

But I think the dude kept giving answers that were obviously lies so the guy switched more to punishment mode. On that front he got off pretty easy IMO.

nah just misdemeanor asault. no felony. plus in that neighborhood the last thing that guy is gonna do is call the cops on the other guy for punching him. if he does call the cops then another beating is coming his way and it will be felony assault.

A nice controlled beating peppered with some choice verbal warnings about the man's conduct. 8/10

Really? I gave this like a 5/10 at best. He's talking way to much and not dealing out enough violence. This guy was trying to molest his 8 year old niece. He should be KO'd and then a few kicks to the head.

Lol felony assault? Where the hell do you live? This would be a ticket at best.

Really? I gave this like a 5/10 at best. He's talking way to much and not dealing out enough violence. This guy was trying to molest his 8 year old niece. He should be KO'd and then a few kicks to the head.

Lol felony assault? Where the hell do you live? This would be a ticket at best.
Idk man...premeditated, did damage,...I'm not saying he WOULD be charged but it probably meets the definition.

Dude was way lenient if the accusations are accurate. Kid should have been looking like Bryce Mitchell after Josh Emmett tagged him.

Video ended too soon. May have continued to pepper him with some decent punches ending with a KO.

Back