Law Don't let your kids chemically transition

Perhaps you can link me to an actual medical website instead of an conservative blog that starts bashing "The Left" in the very first sentence?

This is an emotional and medical issue, not a political one. I have no idea how conservatives can't see this.

As for your request, here you go. You could have googled it yourself if you were actually interested:

https://scholar.google.no/scholar?q=gender+affirming+care+suicide+rates&hl=no&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart#d=gs_qabs&t=1658179667630&u=#p=4wofw_LCnfMJ

"Use of GAHT was associated with lower odds of recent depression (adjusted odds ratio [aOR] = .73, p < .001) and seriously considering suicide (aOR = .74, p < .001) compared to those who wanted GAHT but did not receive it. For youth under age 18, GAHT was associated with lower odds of recent depression (aOR = .61, p < .01) and of a past-year suicide attempt (aOR = .62, p < .05).
Conclusions
Findings support a relationship between access to GAHT and lower rates of depression and suicidality among transgender and nonbinary youth."

That's pretty much the study the criticism was talking about. Its an incredibly weak study, done by anonymous online survey, and you're quick to post the conclusion but ignore the limitations. These hot button political studies done by online survey or equally weak methods nearly always essentially argue that correlation equals causation , or at least thats how they find the "evidence" that supports the position. The study itself even mentions this:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1054139X21005681

First, causation cannot be inferred due to the study's cross-sectional design. It is possible that those who historically have higher rates of depression and suicidal thoughts and behaviors are also less able to seek or obtain GAHT. However, combined with repeated measures designs of other studies it appears likely that receipt of GAHT may lead to reduced levels of depression and suicidality. Given existing research, it is unlikely that randomized controlled trials of GAHT for youth would be ethically appropriate. To better understand directionality, prospective longitudinal designs are needed.

The evidence of the study shouldnt be dismissed, but it should be presented in context. It gives evidence to, but does not prove, the notion that GAHT lowers suicidality in trans populations. Long term studies are necessary for something like this, not short term. Like I said, this is evidence in favor of the idea that GAHT lowers suicide, but it is far from proof and getting a real scientific answer will take more than online surveys where the participants are brought in by facebook and tik-tok ads.

Last edited:
If anyone cares about facts, I asked that CDCR chief psychiatrist this morning about the transgender housing issue. This person was not aware of any at the prison who had been approved for housing with their identified gender but was aware of the process, evaluation, and all the people involved who make the determination. This chief had no idea statewide the exact percent of transgendered inmates approved but guessed it was probably small.

If anyone cares about facts, I asked that CDCR chief psychiatrist this morning about the transgender housing issue. This person was not aware of any at the prison who had been approved for housing with their identified gender but was aware of the process, evaluation, and all the people involved who make the determination. This chief had no idea statewide the exact percent of transgendered inmates approved but guessed it was probably small.
I'd guess the percentage of priests molesting kids is also quite small. Should we use your metric then there's nothing to get outraged about. And that doesn't cut it, especially when the risks are entirely avoidable.

Great, what state are you in? States have different laws with different wording. They have different decision makers.

You're arguing that it's going to be the same everywhere as it is for your one specific situation?

If we go by these numbers, it's a little over 1100 total inmates. 1 in 3 make the request, 1 in 10 are approved. Which would be a little over 100 inmates.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...-in-california-prisons-identify-as-women/amp/

I am completely blind and ignorant at even the potential a parent would consider allowing their child to permanently allow their child to genetically go through hormonal therapy on a kid whose only experienced only 8-10% of their life experience with small amounts of education. Considering a parent was once a child themselves they should've experienced and gathered enough common sense to understand a teenager will change their with the wind. Watching people attempt to defend hormone replacement therapy on children is as entertaining as watching Anthony Weiner talk about how he's been framed, completely innocent, with a straight face while they walk the public down
a trip down Dumbass Lane addressing the public because it's no where close to being believable while they're stupid enough to believe people are actually buying it, .

I’ve often consider how many screwed up parents have subconsciously or purposely influence their child who wasn’t born the gender they desired, begun indoctrinating their child from an early age, causing mass confusion in the kids life. I can also see the potential of parents who’re who strongly identify with the LBGTQRS community who’s purpose is to want to expand the community. I’d consider all these as a form of mental abuse on the child.

Once you’ve reached adulthood the choice becomes solely yours/adults decision, at that point they’re entitled to do whatever makes them happy (within the law obviously) not a child’s parents/guardian. Anything earlier IMO is clearly child abuse that requires a real extremely sh1ty F’ing parent .

Last edited:
I'd guess the percentage of priests molesting kids is also quite small. Should we use your metric then there's nothing to get outraged about. And that doesn't cut it, especially when the risks are entirely avoidable.
Imagine comparing a transgendered person to a child molester. Yikes.

Great, what state are you in? States have different laws with different wording. They have different decision makers.

You're arguing that it's going to be the same everywhere as it is for your one specific situation?
I live in California. I responded to previous posts about laws concerning Californian prisons.

Imagine comparing a transgendered person to a child molester. Yikes.
I gotta wonder if you're actually this fucking stupid or if it's just a part of your act?

Hurt durr I make almost 7 figures but can't understand the comparison is between the percentage of priests who are diddlers to rapists in women's prisons who claim to be women..

Swing and a miss yet once again.

I'm a cripple so well done with victim and there is no cause and "march". Fuck sake.
Anyone considering lgbtq a "cause" is not a very nice person. I personally don't give a fuck what people get up to in their bedrooms and find it fucking weird that people are judge and jury about such antics. Really fucking odd.
So you are still trying to play the victim? It shouldn't be considered a cause it is an agenda and people like you push it to the forefront and help prop it up for your own cause which is to try to be relevant or show how great you are and to garner praise on social media. No one should give two craps about what people do in their bedroom but the perverts out there are pushing it on everyone and allies like you amplify it. Then when there is a backlash you play the victim. For a handicapped and considerate person, you took great pleasure when you hopped on here and bragged about how you had the un-vaccinated workers removed the office you are a secretary at. That does not sound like something a kind person would do. At best you could have just had them removed and left it to yourself but you needed the praise of others so you posted on here about it to have the pro-vaxxers giving you virtual high-fives.

I live in California. I responded to previous posts about laws concerning Californian prisons.

Okay, well I guess it's good that in your sphere they are not doing transfers based on mainly the words of the inmate. But according to this LA Times article (from last year to be fair, so I'm not sure the current #'s):

So far, the prison system has transferred four inmates to the Chowchilla women’s prison, approved 21 gender-based housing requests and denied none. Of the 261 requests, all but six asked to be housed at a women’s facility.

So they hadn't denied any requests for transfer as of when that article was written. If they do, I'd imagine you are going to see the ACLU filing lawsuits on behalf of anyone denied their transfer request. Which is when the sh*t may hit the fan.

And again...nobody is saying that trans women shouldn't be safe. They should. But why can't they be housed separately from everyone? At least those who haven't had the surgery. You have women inmates who were traumatized by men while on the outside who are scared shitless of biological men being in cells, showers, etc with them. If the # of trans women is fairly small, the cost shouldn't be all that prohibitive in just housing them separately right? Seems like everyone is safe and "wins" that way.

So you are still trying to play the victim? It shouldn't be considered a cause it is an agenda and people like you push it to the forefront and help prop it up for your own cause which is to try to be relevant or show how great you are and to garner praise on social media. No one should give two craps about what people do in their bedroom but the perverts out there are pushing it on everyone and allies like you amplify it. Then when there is a backlash you play the victim. For a handicapped and considerate person, you took great pleasure when you hopped on here and bragged about how you had the un-vaccinated workers removed the office you are a secretary at. That does not sound like something a kind person would do. At best you could have just had them removed and left it to yourself but you needed the praise of others so you posted on here about it to have the pro-vaxxers giving you virtual high-fives.
If you break this into paragraphs I'll read it.

Okay, well I guess it's good that in your sphere they are not doing transfers based on mainly the words of the inmate. But according to this LA Times article (from last year to be fair, so I'm not sure the current #'s):

So far, the prison system has transferred four inmates to the Chowchilla women’s prison, approved 21 gender-based housing requests and denied none. Of the 261 requests, all but six asked to be housed at a women’s facility.

So they hadn't denied any requests for transfer as of when that article was written. If they do, I'd imagine you are going to see the ACLU filing lawsuits on behalf of anyone denied their transfer request. Which is when the sh*t may hit the fan.

And again...nobody is saying that trans women shouldn't be safe. They should. But why can't they be housed separately from everyone? At least those who haven't had the surgery. You have women inmates who were traumatized by men while on the outside who are scared shitless of biological men being in cells, showers, etc with them. If the # of trans women is fairly small, the cost shouldn't be all that prohibitive in just housing them separately right? Seems like everyone is safe and "wins" that way.
Here in Canada -

16 salons got shut down because they refused to wax the cock n balls of a predator posing as a trans woman.

A woman's shelter lost funding because they denied to house intact trans women.

Everyone had equal rights, but clearly your rights are more equal if you proclaim that you feel like a woman. And that's foolishness.

Here in Canada -

16 salons got shut down because they refused to wax the cock n balls of a predator posing as a trans woman.

A woman's shelter lost funding because they denied to house intact trans women.

Everyone had equal rights, but clearly your rights are more equal if you proclaim that you feel like a woman. And that's foolishness.

FFS, this is lunacy.

They can’t be housed separately probably because that would be seen as discriminatory. Also because where would they be housed? Prisons are already overcrowded like 15 percent over max capacity here. it seems they want to protect these trans people from violence while also only transferring appropriate people. I think it’s a lot like the bathroom thing. Your knee jerk reaction is that it’s scary and will lead to bad outcomes. In reality, data doesn’t show widespread rape of women by biological men feigning trans.

Leads with this:

If anyone cares about facts

Presents this:

I asked that CDCR chief psychiatrist this morning about the transgender housing issue. This person was not aware of any at the prison who had been approved for housing with their identified gender but was aware of the process, evaluation, and all the people involved who make the determination. This chief had no idea statewide the exact percent of transgendered inmates approved but guessed it was probably small.

Lulz.

Leads with this:

Presents this:

Lulz.
I told you I talk with this person weekly and would ask. Just sharing facts about their prison. Other dude confirmed only around 3% of the trans prisoners have been approved for transfer in California.

FFS, this is lunacy.
Exactly.

It's those kinds loopholes allowed by unquestioning obedience to this movement that are the problem. Not treating people fairly.

Back