Law Don't let your kids chemically transition

wtf-is-that-confused.gif
Google Jessica Yaniv. Eventually she got taken to court over it and was made to pay a fine but not before the damage was done in our kangaroo courts called human rights tribunals. It deliberately targeted places ran by minorities but fuckstic lefties (don't insult us liberals by calling them such) played along with it's claims of discrimination.

Yaniv isn't a she. It's a predator with a history of being such but was protected by the cultist left for some time. The door was left wide open for that person to abuse the women on the other side because their idiotic dogmatic religion made it verboten to question it's motives. And that's the real problem with idiots such as @Lubaolong running interference when people with legit concerns voice them.

A simple solution? Don't give intact men access to women's spaces.

They can’t be housed separately probably because that would be seen as discriminatory. Also because where would they be housed? Prisons are already overcrowded like 15 percent over max capacity here. it seems they want to protect these trans people from violence while also only transferring appropriate people. I think it’s a lot like the bathroom thing. Your knee jerk reaction is that it’s scary and will lead to bad outcomes. In reality, data doesn’t show widespread rape of women by biological men feigning trans.

If prisons can have separate units for pedophiles (for their protection), then they can have separate sections for trans-people. In fact, some prisons do have this.

I'm not sure if people who get fired from warehouse jobs and now crawl around in other people's shit for a living are allowed to say stuff like this.
Lol. Seriously, where do you get this stuff from?

"Allowed to say" illustrates your mental illness perfectly as well. Thanks.

"Don't let your kids chemically transition" - yeah no shit, giving your child chemicals, to block the processes in his body, you gotta be pretty damn retarded to do such things IMO...

Probably better than a trans woman with tits being forced to bunk and shower with men.

That's definitely not ideal either if they've started that physical transformation but I wouldn't say "better". Like I said, house them separately. Sane courts would rule that isn't discrimination and instead is a solution that gives the best chance for everyone to be safe.

That's definitely not ideal either if they've started that physical transformation but I wouldn't say "better". Like I said, house them separately. Sane courts would rule that isn't discrimination and instead is a solution that gives the best chance for everyone to be safe.

How far does that go? Do we create separate prisons for every male under a 140lbs, because they are vulnerable as well? It's prison. Safety and comfort isn't guaranteed.

How far does that go? Do we create separate prisons for every male under a 140lbs, because they are vulnerable as well? It's prison. Safety and comfort isn't guaranteed.

Fair point. But states like Cali aren't going back. And this is a way to avoid housing biological males with females that could potentially actually be viable.

The prisons are filled with drug offenders. So you have these women who likely were in shitty situations their entire lives. Decent chance some molested as kids. Turn to drugs. Pimped out. Basically every interaction they've had with a penis has been abuse of some kind.

I don't think subjecting them to being housed with biological males is acceptable. Whatever they gotta do to avoid that makes sense.

Google Jessica Yaniv. Eventually she got taken to court over it and was made to pay a fine but not before the damage was done in our kangaroo courts called human rights tribunals. It deliberately targeted places ran by minorities but fuckstic lefties (don't insult us liberals by calling them such) played along with it's claims of discrimination.

Yaniv isn't a she. It's a predator with a history of being such but was protected by the cultist left for some time. The door was left wide open for that person to abuse the women on the other side because their idiotic dogmatic religion made it verboten to question it's motives. And that's the real problem with idiots such as @Lubaolong running interference when people with legit concerns voice them.

This. It cannot get more simple.

Wanna be treated like a woman? Chop your cock off please. No? Unlucky lad, you're staying with the men until you do and in that instance you're just another unfortunate effeminate or wannabe effeminate man who committed a crime and now has the terrible misfortune of being a sexual plaything. Happens to gay lads all the time in prison.

You are NOT going to be treated as a woman unless you prove you genuinely think you are one. A cock and balls is the epitome of a biological male.

Chop them off and I'll accept it. Don't I never will.

it turns out even leftists can only take so much

https://torontosun.com/news/weird/trans-woman-who-got-two-inmates-pregnant-moved-to-all-male-prison

A transgender prisoner who impregnated two fellow inmates was moved to a different New Jersey prison with only male youth inmates.

<45>

I dont know how anyone can call himself a scientist and claim that blocking a puberty with pills can be completely reversable if you just stop taking pills everything is back to normal you good and healthy... I mean its only logical some marks will be left, maybe not even visible, but its clearly not gonna be a same body.
Whoever believes it is a mark.

Back