Dont get all the comments about McGregor ducking

So many morons have idiotic thoughts. Conor was literally only days away from fighting the lightweight champ, if people on here think thats him picking easy fights they're morons. He jumps two divisions to fight Diaz at 170 a division hes never fought at. I give up some people are just trolling at this stage they can't believe what they're saying surely?

You look so cute trying so hard to justify let me drop reality on you Cerrone has fought more frequently that's what grit fighter like to do "KEEP BUSY" he fought so frequently and won he got a title shot and loss to a rock solid champ no shame there. Like a true Cowboy got back on his horse and faced a true tough up & comer Alex "Cowboy" Oliveira in a quick turnaround a dangerous fighter and fight coming off a loss.You ask me what makes me believe fighting all the time makes you in better shape to fight; Really???
Ever hear the expression practice makes perfect? I ask you what makes you believe being so well rested and not fighting all the time makes you a better fighter?

If you have prepared for a fight you'd know how it feels on your body not having the time to recover, all the nagging injuries, the grueling regime, all that taxes the body. Practice does make perfect with respect to technique. The body however needs physiological time for recovery.

Bottomline I have not claimed that Diaz is in better condition to fight because I do not know for sure. You were the one sounding absolutely positive about Cerrone being better suit for that. The reality is you just dont know until you are in the training camps of both guys. So you end up with a speculation. Thats all you got.

Still though, you agree that...
- Mendes was the second toughest replacement fight they could have possibly given Conor
- That by no means was Chad Mendes a easy fight
- That if UFC were truly protecting Conor they didn't have to give him any opponent. That they could have let him sit out and guaranteed he got his title shot vs. Aldo

And Conor accepted that fight with an injury. This is very imoprtant to point out imo looking at how Werdum decided to act in a similar scenario.

Why do limp dick haters try to discredit everything this man does? Fuck.

Why do you have an Image of Conor haters that you constantly project on to me? Did I say something bad about him in this thread? You need to relax.

Delusional is to be so confident in assuming that a fighter who has rested stands worse chance than a fighter who has been battered and overtrained, throughout two back to back training camps, have been beaten badly in one of his fights, stopped etc. Where does that confidence come from?

Got some inside information we dont know about? Like Diaz is in terrible shape and Cerrone is excellent, no traumas, no nothing? If no you're talking out of you ass making assumptions you cannot back up. Speculating

Cerrone's medical suspension, Diaz's coach confirming his 3 day camp.

Walk away, your lack of knowledge is showing.

He didn't duck anything, he went for the money fight, exactly as he should under the circumstances. He knows Nate sells fights and he likes him and honestly wants to see him get paid, I guarantee it. He and Nate saved this card and probably made it way better in terms of ppv numbers.

I have never seen such a sensitive fanbase besides maybe Ronda fans. STFU!

Well, there's Gus fans. Remember how many of them whined and moaned about the possibility of him fighting Rumble because that would "kill a contender" and we mustn't have that. They weren't scared, mind you. He'd likely kill AJ. They were just thinking about state of the division and what was good for the UFC. <eyeroll.gif>

He only fought Mendes because he had a 2 week camp. Edgar was available too but unsurprisingly the UFC turned him down....much like they have with Khabib.

He hasn't fought RDA yet.
Because RDA ducked Conor. Go be a pretentious, salty dick elsewhere.

There is no good reason he was scheduled to fight RDA instead of defending at 145 against Edgar

The only reason that fight didn't happen is Conor didn't want to take the fight

Just shut the fuck up. Nate will have like 3-day camp. While Cerrone, Khabib, Pettis were training recently and are 100% ready.

Conor handpicked Diaz. He's pussied out

Didnt read. Conor is a hell of a fighter when it is a desireable matchup. He ducked Khabib and he ducked Frankie. Either that or the ufc is protecting him from a wrestle fucking.

He has no one to blame except himself for ducking accusations.

Reason is that he spoke like a big man, but started off in smallest division he could kill himself to squeeze into. Even then it required extraordinary and favourable circumstance for him to fight someone with the "wrong" style for him.

That choice coming into the UFC is where his story began, and so where the ducking feeling began too.

Why do you have an Image of Conor haters that you constantly project on to me? Did I say something bad about him in this thread? You need to relax.
Are you unaware of the climate on these forums when it comes to Conor and his fans? Might as well be second class citizens compared to the "mma elitist" who bring hate in every thread. You are in every single one talking out your ass

Are you unaware of the climate on these forums when it comes to Conor and his fans? Might as well be second class citizens compared to the "mma elitist" who bring hate in every thread. You are in every single one talking out your ass

Every single one? really? that's the kind of hyperbolic shit that a Conor fan would say, isn't it? You're so full of hate man. Have a coke, a smile, and shut the fuck up.

It's called hate TS.

And you know it's funny because he was about to fight one of the best fighters in the UFC who had a full camp, someone that the people crying ducking were sure would destroy him, and that guy pulled out.

Now suddenly he's ducking a guy who was just destroyed by that guy? Seriously?

Every single one? really? that's the kind of hyperbolic shit that a Conor fan would say, isn't it? You're so full of hate man. Have a coke, a smile, and shut the fuck up.
Lol boy I'm good, I just find it funny to talk to all the butt hurt guys that have been picking against Conor every single fight and looking stupid afterword. You'd be one of those people.

Cerrone's medical suspension, Diaz's coach confirming his 3 day camp.

Walk away, your lack of knowledge is showing.

Yeah, Mendes was medically cleared to fight Frankie and got KO'd right after Conor beat him. Do you believe he was recovered? Aldo's suspension was up too to fight Conor if these are the only criteria we look at

Its obvious that you are the one not knowing wtf you're talking about.

Back