Dont get all the comments about McGregor ducking

Some more conspiracy theories.

Now some facts. He signed the contract with RDA, you know, the champion of the division above who have been literally annihilating everyone lately. And the fight isnt gonna happen not because Conor pulled out in which case the ducking argument would have nerit, but because RDA pulled out. SO wtf are you morons blabbering about?

There was no way he could refuse to fight RDA. He ran his mouth about moving up a division for what? A year? Then went into overdrive about it prior to the Aldo fight. My point is, he ran his mouth about fighting at LW long before he knew his opponent would be RDA. He did not choose RDA.

Also, yawn. "He pulled out". Yet another Conor fan that believes professional fighters are afraid of McGregor, and subsequently drop bricks on their feet to avoid him.

Even if UFC is trying to give him favorable match ups he sabotages that thing with his willingness to fight the champions in weight classes above. Would you deny that?

Its quite simple actually. McGregor has said it himself a dozen times. He wants the biggest fights. Currently the biggest fight, as the fight that would draw most attention and views is the Diaz fight. There was a poll etc. Whats so dificult to understand?

I'm not saying he's ducking per se. I'm saying he generally tends to get the top fights without having to beat much i.e favourable match making

He only fought Mendes because he had a 2 week camp. Edgar was available too but unsurprisingly the UFC turned him down....much like they have with Khabib.

We have no idea how Khabib will perform after 2 yrs out. UFC has a valid point. Plus if Khabib loses and Ferguson loses his next, you've just eliminated two contenders.

UFC is interested in big business. You are not. This sport is not a pure meritocracy yet. Once we start hitting $4Billion revenue annually, then we can talk meritocracy.

He hasn't fought RDA yet.

And who's fault is that?

I wasn't really a fan but all the hilarious butthurt, whining and sensitivity from his haters is funny. The dude puts on exciting fights, takes difficult fights a weight class up, KO's Aldo in seconds, gives the UFC/MMA mainstream press and all these people cry, call him a ducker, say he's lucky. WTF? He's so in the haters heads they make stupid, irrational comments. He makes them look as stupid as he made Aldo look. I was rooting for Aldo and more of a fan of his. I can only imagine what would be said if he pulled out instead of RDA.

I wasn't really a fan but all the hilarious butthurt, whining and sensitivity from his haters is funny. The dude puts on exciting fights, takes difficult fights a weight class up, KO's Aldo in seconds and all these people cry call him a ducker, say he's lucky. WTF? He so in the haters heads they make stupid irrational comments. I can only imagine what would be said if he pulled out instead of RDA.

Exactly. Its like conspiracy theorists form all over the world have gathered in an united effort to discredit any of his wins and fight choices. Its plain ridiculous

Why do Conor fans always need to write dissertations in the majority of their threads. Fuck.

There was no way he could refuse to fight RDA. He ran his mouth about moving up a division for what? A year? Then went into overdrive about it prior to the Aldo fight. My point is, he ran his mouth about fighting at LW long before he knew his opponent would be RDA. He did not choose RDA.

Also, yawn. "He pulled out". Yet another Conor fan that believes professional fighters are afraid of McGregor, and subsequently drop bricks on their feet to avoid him.

Ok, show ne where I said that profssional fighters are afraid of CMcG? Or where I said that Edgar's or RDA's injuries arent real.

Plus, as to the argument he didnt have choice to fight RDA after he claimed he'd do so, yes he had one. See what Aldo did. Said he would, then he didnt. As simple as that. Or he could have signed to fight RDA and then pull out with an injury.

Those are hypothesis though. Reality is he shows up and fights.

We have no idea how Khabib will perform after 2 yrs out. UFC has a valid point. Plus if Khabib loses and Ferguson loses his next, you've just eliminated two contenders.

UFC is interested in big business. You are not. This sport is not a pure meritocracy yet. Once we start hitting $4Billion revenue annually, then we can talk meritocracy.

And who's fault is that?

And who's fault is that?

So basically you agree with me that he gets favourable match ups then

I'm not saying he's ducking per se. I'm saying he generally tends to get the top fights without having to beat much i.e favourable match making

I dont know about that. He defeated Hollaway, a very solid opponent, totally dispatched Poirier. Those two are as solid of opponents as you could get at FW. Than he beat Chad. Than Aldo. Only one left is Frankie.

1) We have a real fighter that comes in to finish you. The attitude I believe we all look for, dont we?

Cant argue with that.

2) Thats a fighter who is aiming at the very top of each division every time he schedules himself a fight. We are talking the top of the division above and the division above this division.

the McGregor is so special for taking the RDA fight nonsense is going to far.
honestly TS do you think ANY other champion would say no to a great opportunity?
When Aldo was undefeated he asked for a the same conditions presented to McG and ZUFFA said no.
give the same options(challenge a category above without lose your position as champion and a huge purse )to Cormier or Rockhold and they will certainly say yes.

3) He was supposed to fight the toughest guy available at the moment who is also the champ of the division (some of you might argue that this was Khabib but at the time the RDA fight was in the works the latter was still not available)

RDA got injured, McG arguably had 3 options to pick and apparently he,or ZUFFA, chose the easiest one,Nate who have little offensive grappling,no power and out of shape(fighting shape).
if you think Nate is a better fighter then Cerrone i see no problem but you cant argue with the fact that Cerrone is close to be in fight condition,Nate isnt.

about Khabib,honestly i dont understand why people around here is so preoccupied how much marketable a fight can be with A/B/C fighter on it.i thought this was supposed to be about who is the best fighter and not about who is the most marketable.
this is ZUFFA problem,not mine.

ive seen DFW/ZUFFA put fighters on the grind for years to get a CHANCE to be in a tittle match.

McG didn't got that treatment, this depends on POV so feel free to disagree,but he got streamlined to the top.

Last edited:
mcgregor ain't ducked and won't duck nobody he is a proper fighting man

It isn't a secret because it isn't a thing.
He beat Aldo. He beat Mendes. He beat Porier who is a top LW right now. He made longtime UFC veteran Siver look like a guy who they picked out of the crowd to fight.

There is no secret. Conor fights whoever, whenever, and has never pulled out of a fight.
uh..he has pulled out of a fight..
against jim alers...
guess u don't know shiettz

must be a twi-hard noob nuthugger

Last edited:
Lets look at the facts.

1) We have a real fighter that comes in to finish you. The attitude I believe we all look for, dont we?
2) Thats a fighter who is aiming at the very top of each division every time he schedules himself a fight. We are talking the top of the division above and the division above this division.
3) He was supposed to fight the toughest guy available at the moment who is also the champ of the division (some of you might argue that this was Khabib but at the time the RDA fight was in the works the latter was still not available)

So what is this nonsense about?? Isnt he aiming for the best, I dont get it. I mean the whole sherdog here goes in mad accusations of picking easy opponents as if he controls who gets injured and who doesnt. He fought the best at FW and tried to fight the best at LW. Those are the facts. The rest is conspiracy theories.

As for whether Cerrone or Nate are the better option, I believe Nate is. He defeated cowboy rather convincingly when they fought. Nate vs Conor would be a stand up fight and Nate is a damn good boxer, he's got the submissions etc. I'd much MUCH rather see Nate gas a bit at the end then Cowboy give up.

As for Khabib how is he a marketable fight on such a short notice? How is he gonna sell even half the ppvs the Nate fight would. Plus he's got Ferguson on his hands, who I believe would beat him tbh. This is a damn good fight that I personally cannot wait to see.

And lastly the Frankie vs Chad discussion. Ridiculous. Chad was going around saying how ready he was. Training all the time etc. Top guy, gave Aldo helluva fight himself, agruably the best wrestler in the division. And Conor was training for a striker!! This last part is to be highlighted for the conspiracy theorists. Everyone saying Conor avoided the grappler question by picking Chad, yet he signed up to face MUCH more dangerous fighter in RDA who is even bigger nightmare match up for Conor because not only he can take him down, but has the BJJ to submit him.

I am in no way one of the Conor nuthuggers but these couple of days just saw too much crap which just aint true. Conor is a loudmouth but he comes in and fights the best. In different weightclasses too. Lets not forget that JJ, arguably the best fighter right now wouldnt even fight Chael in such a short notice. A fighter who presented zeto danger to him whatsoever.
You don't realize that it's just haters trolling his fans?

85c3eab103036c16fb391099b2ce3b4f8830c71c441029e52ddbc705de6000fd.jpg
you get a like just for Toy Story

it's just a combination of haters and poster wanting to rustle some jimmies

It's not a secret that Conor has been given favourable match ups his entire UFC career.
You Conor lovers can talk as much BS you want about ''how is he ducking if he's fighting RDA?'' but the fact is he has been gifted a title shot at LW because if he fought any of the top 5 first he wouldn't get a shot...EVER!
-Clicks "ignore"

You mean Fedor fans right?

Cause if these bitches looked at Fedor's record with the same Duck-colored glasses, they to would instantly drop him out of the top3 P4P.
Fedor fans are the most disgusting fanbase ever, their opinions are totally outdated, they belong to the dark ages.

Jose Aldo, of all people, was just running his mouth about taking a rematch against Conor anytime and anywhere whether or not it was for the belt. Then he gets offered the rematch and refuses. It goes to show that running his mouth doesn't force a fighter into anything.

Back