Dong Hyun Kim:"Ben Henderson will win. He is a more complete fighter than Nate Diaz."

Kim said Bendo would have a hard time in the Edgar rematch. with this one he seems really confident Ben will win.

Also Kim actually doesn't cut that much weight(I forget how much but its about the average). Hes a really lanky guy.

I think he does. Met him in person and shook his hands after his fight at UFC Macau. Dong is a pretty big dude, one of the bigger WW for sure. He is a solid 6 ft muscular, not the thin type of Diaz, Condit.

Bendo may win, band I think he may have a few more tools, but Diaz is better with what he uses. I'm thinking Diaz is too much for Henderson and takes a hard fought decision.

Nate Diaz has a blackbelt under Cesar. As much as I dislike Cesar you can't deny that his brown belts and black belts are amazingly good and technical. They're so traditional with their BJJ but it's so amazing to watch.

I think for Nate to submit Benson would be huge. Ben is a big guy and he's not easy to submit.

Ben has the explosive power to KO Diaz with 1 shot, something Diaz doesn't. But the volume of punches that Diaz brings makes up for his lack of KO power and IMO is better. But we'll see. Diaz and Benson won't gas. We know from Benson going 5 rounds many times, and Diaz is triathlete.

It's gonna be a war.

Kim is not biased I repeat he thought Edgar would give Ben a hard fight.

Nate Diaz has a blackbelt under Cesar. As much as I dislike Cesar you can't deny that his brown belts and black belts are amazingly good and technical. They're so traditional with their BJJ but it's so amazing to watch.

I think for Nate to submit Benson would be huge. Ben is a big guy and he's not easy to submit.

Ben has the explosive power to KO Diaz with 1 shot, something Diaz doesn't. But the volume of punches that Diaz brings makes up for his lack of KO power and IMO is better. But we'll see. Diaz and Benson won't gas. We know from Benson going 5 rounds many times, and Diaz is triathlete.

It's gonna be a war.
So Bendo has one-punch KO power, huh? Source!

I think if the Diaz-Kim fight were five round then Nate probably would have won. 155 is the much better weight for Diaz though...

Absolutely not Kim would have grapple fucked him for an extra 2 rounds.

No bias here, people.

except henderson is half korean......

i think nate really stepped up his game since his fight with kim. nates always shown good bjj but his stiriking is on a completely other level and he seems physically stronger

should be a great fight but im leaning slightly towards nate just because i think he can finish whereas bendo will probably have to take a decision

Nate submitted Miller which alot of people thought can't be submitted
Bendo will tap too

"I'm Stun Gun. I want GSP"

(I'm sure sb wrote that already but still)

I dont usually listen predictions from fellow countrymen of fighters. But then again, Bendo is only half/part Korean... But still.

lol Nate was "lighting him up" in the last 30sec-1min. I thought it was Kim 30-27.

Those were the most significant shots of the fights. Kim laid on him for the first two rounds. I'm pretty sure the judges had it 29-28 but I don't remember for sure.

LOL, does dong even know that diaz is a gracie black belt? diaz will tap bendo if he tries to grapple with him

Bendo placed higher than Nate at the IBJJF World Championships last year.

Yeah, just like he tapped out DHK...

...oh, wait!

Although yeah, fair enough, looking at Bendo's record and all the times he's been submitted, he's definitely more prone to getting submitted than Dong Hyun Kim....

...oh, wait!

Nate wasn't a black belt at the time, and because Dong is better at staying out of bad positions on the mat unlike Bendo who nearly gets choked out in most of his recent fights.

accurate analysis, if this was right after Dong fought Nate, but that was a long time ago. Nate has improved greatly and will finish Bendo pretty easily.

yes Bendo is half korean, and yes he did train with stun gun, and yes they are friends.

But when Kim was asked about the Edgar rematch he kept saying Ben could win but that it would be a really hard and close fight.

while with this Nate Diaz matchup he seems pretty sure Bendo will win.

Back