Dong Haters: Show yourselves and Repent

He was getting fucked up on the feet and bad. He also looked less than impressive. Then Erick got stupid and careless.

So...what's to repent about again?

Lucky punch? He threw Lucy down main street and popped em in the gabba. Twas no hail mary.

He was getting fucked up on the feet and bad. He also looked less than impressive. Then Erick got stupid and careless.

So...what's to repent about again?

Erik looked just as sloppy and unimpressive tbh

I'm no fan of KHD but he wasn't getting schooled on the feet by Silva before the stoppage contrary to some posters here. Silva landed a couple of hard power shots & knees but KDH was never in real trouble. KHD had the first round in the bank, so it behooved Silva to come out the aggressor to start the 2nd but just sloppy technique, zero fight IQ & lack of respect for KHD's own striking led to his downfall. I would like to see Silva take on another Korean in Hyun Gyu Lim next. I can just imagine the fireworks in that fight & Lim, in all likelihood takes out Silva in even worse fashion than KHD.

Well I'm not a Dong hater, I like his personality and his interviews. I can't stand the way he fights.

What this has proven is that a guy who was 99% boring may only be about 90% boring. Big deal. This is the positive version of the 'only as good as your last fight' MMA fan long-term memory loss syndrome. Kim is a dull fighter. One amazing KO (and props to him, it was great) doesn't diminish his legacy of instilling boredom.

He needs to do this more than once to convince me. Great win though, he deserves credit for this.

Just laughing at all the people saying it was a lucky shot cause he had his head down if you know where your guy is the best thing to do is keep your head down unless you want to look like silva and have your head right up to get clobbered, it looked identical to the Martinez vs Williams KO.

I have never heard a more silent crowd then after dong landed. Complete silence.

You should watch PRIDE or any UFC events that were held in Japan...

you could hear crickets chirping in the crowd

He landed a punch with his eyes closed and totally gassed...... Still the most boring fighter in the UFC.

He landed a punch with his eyes closed and totally gassed...... Still the most boring fighter in the UFC.

When you know where your opponent is you can put your head down and still land the punch especially if you're going to be like Silva and have no head movement

Glad I put all of my meager 426 Vcash on DHK to win, those were great odds. I knew he was very capable of winning.

I'm surprised and delighted that the fight unfolded the way it did though.

It's kind of lame the way some of you are trying to discredit DHK without recognizing everything that Silva did badly as well. Bias, bias.

WAR DONKEY DONG.

When you know where your opponent is you can put your head down and still land the punch especially if you're going to be like Silva and have no head movement

I was the first hook the guy ever landed in the UFC. Show me some other fights where he is not a blanket that takes no risks other then Jason Tan. Tonight was his best win in the UFC and he looked less then impressive.

I bet on STEEL DONG, I knew he would deliver a good fight - always great - dude showed some real entertaining action tonight with the backfists, hands down, lunging strikes...etc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back