Dong Haters: Show yourselves and Repent

People saying that punch was lucky ... lol.

So if it landed for Silva it would be all skill? Derp.

That was a lucky punch. But I now do respect the Dong a lot more. Dude is a champion in the making.

It's amazing how many lucky punches are well timed, well executed, and land right on the button.

he had a good win

i was wrong about this fight

I wont eat shit.

He is a boring, limited, disgusting human blanket that just got the luckiest KO in the past years.

It's amazing how many lucky punches are well timed, well executed, and land right on the button.

he had his eyes shut, he had his head down, he was rocked as hell and fucking tired.

i said i respect him a lot more now. not you. you're the same old fat idiot posting here for a long time now.

he had his eyes shut, he had his head down, he was rocked as hell and fucking tired.

i said i respect him a lot more now. not you. you're the same old fat idiot posting here for a long time now.

I'm not fat, I'm big-boned.

I wont eat shit.

He is a boring, limited, disgusting human blanket that just got the luckiest KO in the past years.

What an ironic screen name...from one of the most biased and ignorant posters on here (and that's saying something).

He intended for the punch to hit Silva in the face. It did.

ibcOtN8Tx2GEhq.gif

The punch was luck, we both know he did not want to stand with silva.

how can a punch be lucky if these mma fighters practiced the same punch in the gym over and over again, say a few thousands of times before walking into the cage? lucky is when you go buy a lottery ticket and won the jackpot, thats lucky cuz you never 'practiced' that shit

The punch was luck, we both know he did not want to stand with silva.

And I'm sure Weidman didn't want to stand with A. Silva and look how that turned out. :redface:

Whether they wanted to stand or not doesn't change the fact that they knocked their opponents silly.

And I'm sure Weidman didn't want to stand with A. Silva and look how that turned out. :redface:

Whether they wanted to stand or not doesn't change the fact that they knocked their opponents silly.

I never disputed the ko, but I will say tht punch was pure luck. He had his eyes closed wen he threw it for gods sake.

I never disputed the ko, but I will say tht punch was pure luck. He had his eyes closed wen he threw it for gods sake.

His eyes weren't closed, he's just Asian.

Seriously though, you can't even see his eyes. Cry moar.

814128417.gif

His eyes weren't closed, he's just Asian.

Seriously though, you can't even see his eyes. Cry moar.

814128417.gif

You do know they showed more than one camera angle right? That one gif doesn't disprove my statement.

Yeah, I've bitched about him in the past. It was a great fight and the KO was brutal. His stock definitely went up after this fight, I think.

You do know they showed more than one camera angle right? That one gif doesn't disprove my statement.

Let's see your camera angle.

And even if his eyes were closed as the punch was thrown, he obviously saw where Silva was beforehand, calculated where he should throw the punch, and made your boy pay dearly for his sloppy striking defense.

That wasn't a lucky punch. Watch again.
People don't know what lucky punches look like?? Geez...
Are all Roy Nelson's and Hendo's KOs lucky?

That wasn't a lucky punch. Watch again.
People don't know what lucky punches look like?? Geez...
Are all Roy Nelson's and Hendo's KOs lucky?

If it's on a Brazilian, yes.

Back