Donaldo sues NBA for $1BN

I can't be the only one who thinks Donaldo should be suing that sloot as well. I mean she framed the guy from the start and set this whole thing in motion. Knowing full well that America just chomps at the bit for a racial issue and that it would easily gain national coverage. Lock her up and throw away the key.

FREE DONALDO

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Bargey (lol who is this can?) if you're going to respond to my besmirchment then respond now cause I need to get to bed

Exposed for what? Spelling English how English people spell? lol

At least I can spell the players names

:icon_chee

BTW I was about to suggest for a 3 draft running squad you actually did pretty well. But no way does that hold a candle to the 84/85/87 combine.

tumblr_n18wfjnHWG1r3t64do1_250.gif

I don't know if his team should be stripped for something he said in private, but if I was black, I would not want to play for the man.

That being said, I'm so fucking tired of hearing about this.

lol GW reaching from other threads now

Dem jimmies

I can't be the only one who thinks Donaldo should be suing that sloot as well. I mean she framed the guy from the start and set this whole thing in motion. Knowing full well that America just chomps at the bit for a racial issue and that it would easily gain national coverage. Lock her up and throw away the key.

FREE DONALDO

What's he going to sue her for; a WIC card, hair magazines and a bunch of stained thongs?

I'm sure before he passes he will have her killed.

well you got owned out of the NBA thread, I gotta continue inflicting punishment somehow to you.

Personally, I think the logo should be changed from West to Donaldo

What does being smart have to do with saying a few sarky one liners and determining which ghettofied loser is the one who pays for the others broken toaster?

I rest my case

What's he going to sue her for; a WIC card, hair magazines and a bunch of stained thongs?

I'm sure before he passes he will have her killed.

Hitmandez looms.

Uh I don't know, Jcans. How about the time he SINGLE HANDEDLY turned the CONSENSUS worst franchise in American sports from a perennial joke into a multi billion dollar entity.

The man is p4p the best owner in sports, currently.

Nah Maple Leafs have p4p best owner. Win lose or explosion, sold out seasons at the highest ticket prices in NHL.

What kind of relationship does he have with his wife?

What kind of relationship does he have with his wife?

The kind where he has a whore on the side and he sues her for selling after he tells her to sell?

So let's say Donald wins all his lawsuits, does that mean this forced sale would be void?

Donaldo is an innocent man being railroaded by the NBA. A goddamn shame when property is outright STOLEN from a hardworking/high iq man here in America. Go fuck yourself NBA.

his property wasn't stolen.

So let's say Donald wins all his lawsuits, does that mean this forced sale would be void?

His only lawsuit is against the NBA so far which is independent of the team sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back