Donaldo sues NBA for $1BN

Sexy

hold me like water in your hands
@Titanium
Reaction score
Donald Sterling filing $1B lawsuit

Donald Sterling isn't done fighting yet.

The banned Los Angeles Clippers owner is filing a $1 billion lawsuit against the NBA, his lawyer confirmed to ESPN.com's Ramona Shelburne on Friday, one day after his wife, Shelly, accepted a $2 billion bid from former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer to buy the team.

"The [termination] charges in the lawsuit are an invasion of his constitutional rights, violation of anti-trust laws, breach of fiduciary duty and breach of contract," Donald Sterling's attorney, Max Blecher, told Shelburne.

Blecher said the lawsuit was being filed Friday afternoon and "has nothing to do with the sale." He said Sterling is still weighing legal action against his wife Shelly, saying, "He's looking at it. That's a different kettle of fish. We just got the paperwork on that yesterday. There's been no decision made on that yet."

Sterling repeatedly had vowed to fight the NBA's attempts to force him to sell the team. That fight was temporarily derailed this week after he was found by experts to be mentally incapacitated, paving the way for Shelly to become the sole trustee of the Sterling family trust and empowering her to work on an agreement to sell the team to Ballmer.

loooooool

and here we go.gif

I had no idea he was declared mentally incompetent.

That fight was temporarily derailed this week after he was found by experts to be mentally incapacitated

Lmfao

Most experts agreed

Ramona Shelburne @ramonashelburne

Sorry mentally incapacitated.

That fight was temporarily derailed this week after he was found by experts to be mentally incapacitated

Lmfao

Most experts agreed

Ramona Shelburne @ramonashelburne

2618366.jpg

For a legal stand point is mental incapacity going to play a big role her?

Donaldo is an innocent man being railroaded by the NBA. A goddamn shame when property is outright STOLEN from a hardworking/high iq man here in America. Go fuck yourself NBA.

Lmfao

Most experts agreed

lol

I was on Sterling's side at first but who am I to argue with the experts

I can answer this question -

No.

Source: I went to Law School

I was pretty sure diminished mentally capacity was only really an issue in criminal cases, but wasn't sure. Thanks

Hopefully this miscarriage of justice is quickly taken care of and his team is returned along with the 1 billion for his good name being tarnished by preposterous rumors and shameful allegations.

Back