Donald Trump suggests 2nd Amendment folks do something about Hillary

Congressman on CNN supporting Trump says we can't take it serious cause he isn't good with public speaking.

I thought he has the best words?

After November, it will probably be the Khan situation that's remembered for destroying his campaign.

And for those actually in the know it will be the establishment including the media, wall street, and both parties that destroyed his campaign.

They were manner going to let a true outsider in the white house.

One quick thing also... pointing out that there is something people can do is not the same as advocating for it. l

True, but do you really want a presidential candidate even mentioning that this can be done to stop his opponent? You know it's not responsible.

Hillary is proven to have been corrupt as secretary of state, and is not only responsible for the deaths of people in Benghazi, but is also linked to dozens of murder cover ups who were all coincidentally linked to Hillary directly at the time of their deaths. She's lied through her teeth more times than anyone can count and is more than likely the most corrupt politician in American history, yet, some people here are mad at Trump?

Anyone that is even remotely familiar with current events would never prefer Hillary unless they are also sociopathic liars who condone silencing others by murdering them to cover up the endless trail of corruption. Yet, you dinguses want a democracy but can't handle any off-hand remarks from Trump because it hurts your feelings? You Trump haters are a special bunch.

Hillary's record is irrelevant now, nobody cares.

People have chosen their side and it's clear that what Trump says is worse than what Clinton does. She is bulletproof.

And for those actually in the know it will be the establishment including the media, wall street, and both parties that destroyed his campaign.

They were manner going to let a true outsider in the white house.

It will be because he's ridiculously unfit and unqualified for the position. He's made one of the weakest candidates in modern history electable. No one should ever forgive him for guaranteeing Hillary the white house.

I come to see if there's any discussion on the orlando terrorist father at the clinton rally and nothing .. but sure as flies on shit another dedicated vomit thread to bashing trump

Yes, that is an exact direct insult. You can't see the difference? You really are retarded.

How is it direct when I said "may not"? According to your interpretation of english, that sentence was saying you aren't that, just as much as it was saying you are.

Yeah, he totally didn't mean that Hillary is against second amendment rights, and second amendment supporters should vote against her to stop her from taking their guns away.

Nope. Shoot her in the fucking head is what he meant.

I'll admit it sounded a little sinister, and that he could have put it into better words. To think that he publicly called for an assassination though, is absurd.

No he didn't mean that, because he was suggesting they do something AFTER she's elected and has installed judges. He was implying force not political action. Clearly.

Hillary's record is irrelevant now, nobody cares.

People have chosen their side and it's clear that what Trump says is worse than what Clinton does. She is bulletproof.
True. And that is precisely what is wrong with society.

Some mental gymnatics going on here.

ipWgVDY.gif

Unbelievable. I know people here have to pick sides and stick to them most of the time, but this post just goes way beyond the typical partisan dishonest BS. The Trumpeteers are really getting desperate. Just another "non story" right?
So much of what he says reminds me of Homer Simpson:
"Well, everything looks bad if you remember it!"

Hillary is proven to have been corrupt as secretary of state, and is not only responsible for the deaths of people in Benghazi, but is also linked to dozens of murder cover ups who were all coincidentally linked to Hillary directly at the time of their deaths. She's lied through her teeth more times than anyone can count and is more than likely the most corrupt politician in American history, yet, some people here are mad at Trump?

Anyone that is even remotely familiar with current events would never prefer Hillary unless they are also sociopathic liars who condone silencing others by murdering them to cover up the endless trail of corruption. Yet, you dinguses want a democracy but can't handle any off-hand remarks from Trump because it hurts your feelings? You Trump haters are a special bunch.

This election is a culture war. Thise on the other side will do literally anything to deny what they view as "white male conservatism" a victory.

I thought he has the best words?

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4546796/donald-trump-sentence

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

I can barely read this without my mind just disintegrating into a whorl of madness. Who speaks like this?? The man is a scatterbrained imbecile.

It will be because he's ridiculously unfit and unqualified for the position. He's made one of the weakest candidates in modern history electable. No one should ever forgive him for guaranteeing Hillary the white house.

Right that will be the way history records it...you're right. But its not what actually happened. And those in the know and with enough honesty will admit it.

Yeah, he totally didn't mean that Hillary is against second amendment rights, and second amendment supporters should vote against her to stop her from taking their guns away.

Nope. Shoot her in the fucking head is what he meant.

I'll admit it sounded a little sinister, and that he could have put it into better words. To think that he publicly called for an assassination though, is absurd.

Correct, that is not what he said. Because he was talking post-election.

What do you say now?

Remember when Palin was a massive joke in 2008 for all the dumb shit she said? Who do you think is in the lead now? Palin or Trump?

Jesus I wish they ran together. The amount of material I would have would be incredible lol.

The true melt down is beginning

I hope it ends hilariously like we see Trump taking hostages or something.

@J. Bernie Cunningham

We're talking about this right?

In which case, I stand corrected (ah for second time today).

Yes, he's indirectly calling for violent action action. He should call for it directly. If its the case that Hillary gets what she wants, al a confiscation or registration then you better expect to be the appropriate recourse. That's an explicit direct route to the ammo box. Skip the soap and ballot boxes. Do not collect $200.

Lol "if democracy doesn't go my way I'm going to rise up in violence!"

But I suggest do it, I greatly enjoyed watching tarp man get gunned down, I greatly enjoy watching chaos unfold, so if it ever happens do the world a favor and record it. Live leak has been boring lately.

Neither... you're being influenced by the outragers.

Lol really? Or maybe.. Just maybe.. were being influenced by the vast amount of stupid shit he says?

Back