Donald Trump suggests 2nd Amendment folks do something about Hillary

Hillary is proven to have been corrupt as secretary of state, and is not only responsible for the deaths of people in Benghazi, but is also linked to dozens of murder cover ups who were all coincidentally linked to Hillary directly at the time of their deaths. She's lied through her teeth more times than anyone can count and is more than likely the most corrupt politician in American history, yet, some people here are mad at Trump?

Anyone that is even remotely familiar with current events would never prefer Hillary unless they are also sociopathic liars who condone silencing others by murdering them to cover up the endless trail of corruption. Yet, you dinguses want a democracy but can't handle any off-hand remarks from Trump because it hurts your feelings? You Trump haters are a special bunch.

Dumb, Dumb, Dumb. You are not a serious person, and just plain stupid. Murder cover-ups? Gimme a break.

I love how Trump supporters are trying to defend him. The guy singles out "2nd amendment" people which pretty much means "gun people" and says there is something they could do.

Oh, he could mean they could be more politically active? Will their vote count more than any other voter? That must be the case for him to focus solely on them for that comment, right?

lol I dunno why I'm breaking an obvious statement down for people who are either in denial or too stupid to be

Dumb, Dumb, Dumb. You are not a serious person, and just plain stupid. Murder cover-ups? Gimme a break.

Thank you for showcasing your ignorance. Get off CNN for the day and conduct your own research.

I do also find it funny that the same people jumped on Hillary for the obvious misspeak on raising taxes on the middle class and act as if it's impossible she misspoke. Obviously, the statement that doesn't make sense with her campaign, her track record or even the first half of the sentence she was making at the time is clearly, without a doubt, what she really thinks and not a simple mistake.

I love how Trump supporters are trying to defend him. The guy singles out "2nd amendment" people which pretty much means "gun people" and says there is something they could do.

Oh, he could mean they could be more politically active? Will their vote count more than any other voter? That must be the case for him to focus solely on them for that comment, right?

lol I dunno why I'm breaking an obvious statement down for people who are either in denial or too stupid to be

Don't worry, Clinton will get rid of the "2nd amendment" before anyone has a chance to do everything

Lol "if democracy doesn't go my way I'm going to rise up in violence!"

But I suggest do it, I greatly enjoyed watching tarp man get gunned down, I greatly enjoy watching chaos unfold, so if it ever happens do the world a favor and record it. Live leak has been boring lately.

If democracy is used to take away the most fundamental right, then yes violence is justified. More importantly, who's the one initiating force in that circumstance?

I do also find it funny that the same people jumped on Hillary for the obvious misspeak on raising taxes on the middle class and act as if it's impossible she misspoke. Obviously, the statement that doesn't make sense with her campaign, her track record or even the first half of the sentence she was making at the time is clearly, without a doubt, what she really thinks and not a simple mistake.

Clinton's statement was a direct quote, you guys are 'implying' Trump said to kill Clinton. Learn the difference

I took it a very different way. I took it as saying 2nd ammendment folk won't let their guns be taken irregardless of what some judge says. By all means though... paint the picture that trump is calling for political assasinations.

So.... He is saying we shoukd shoot cops? That is not better.

Right that will be the way history records it...you're right. But its not what actually happened. And those in the know and with enough honesty will admit it.

I don't think it will be anything that successful, well-adjusted members of our society take very seriously. It will be fun fodder for the Interwebz CTers, but not anything that a person of worth invests much time into thinking about.

If democracy is used to take away the most fundamental right, then yes violence is justified. More importantly, who's the one initiating force in that circumstance?

"You can't change the second amendment!"
"Yes you can... It's called a fucking amendment"

Lol the most fundamental right. Jesus Christ bro. I'm a firearms enthusiast myself but you guys act like any discussion towards trying to curtail gun violence is an infringement on your most "fundamental right"

Like I said. Do it. Rise up. I would take great pleasure watching it happen. Tarp mans death was the funniest I've seen in years. The best part was watching the precision of the FBI blow out out those windows while the idiots in the truck screamed. Then watching the base camp fall apart. A shame they surrendered, I would have had more respect for them if they went out shooting.

But importantly what would be your cause for uprising? Registration? Waiting periods? Magazine caps?

Don't worry, Clinton will get rid of the "2nd amendment" before anyone has a chance to do everything

I'm impressed with the upkeep of this delusional. Anyone who makes a suggestion for gun control (emphasis on "control") and right wing-nuts automatically hear "the government is going to take away your guns". lol wat

Clinton's statement was a direct quote, you guys are 'implying' Trump said to kill Clinton. Learn the difference

I guess the whole "reading between the lines" or making an inference was lost on you in school.

Nah, it makes more sense that one statement made by a politician is more likely her true thoughts rather than a mistake even though it contradicts her campaign, track record and speeches. Gotcha.

I don't think it will be anything that successful, well-adjusted members of our society take very seriously. It will be fun fodder for the Interwebz CTers, but not anything that a person of worth invests much time into thinking about.

I don't think its a persons worth, adjustment, or level of success that will determine how they view this election in the future. No, it will only be a persons honesty level and/or desire to know and represent the truth.

Back