Donald Trump suggests 2nd Amendment folks do something about Hillary

Is he actually TRYING to lose now? Or is he just genuinely an insane person?
Before they began their race i was told Trump is being used as a puppet to instill Hillary. I'm at a point i almost believe this.

Your mom may or may not have shit out a 5 foot tall walking peice of shit and raised it to be you. Possibly.

I didn't just.insult you, right?
Yes, that is an exact direct insult. You can't see the difference? You really are retarded.

:p

20130109.0.png

His campaign is definitely in trouble if that's what you're getting at

....fuck man, i actually have to feel sorry for you.

lol Good Lord

Leftists: HE SAID WE NEED TO MURDER HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!

lol Good Lord

Leftists: HE SAID WE NEED TO MURDER HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, he totally didn't mean that Hillary is against second amendment rights, and second amendment supporters should vote against her to stop her from taking their guns away.

Nope. Shoot her in the fucking head is what he meant.

I'll admit it sounded a little sinister, and that he could have put it into better words. To think that he publicly called for an assassination though, is absurd.

He will be Nixon reborn. Corrupt, vindictive, two-faced, and a compulsive liar, except Nixon grew up poor and humble. Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and expects everyone to bow down and just listen to him as if her were a king.

Good thing his campaign is going to self destruct. He is getting worse, not better.

Crazy. Crazy. Crazy.

Yeah, he totally didn't mean that Hillary is against second amendment rights, and second amendment supporters should vote against her to stop her from taking their guns away.

Nope. Shoot her in the fucking head is what he meant.

I'll admit it sounded a little sinister, and that he could have put it into better words. To think that he publicly called for an assassination though, is absurd.

Doesn't matter media is already running with it, this will be the biggest story for the next 2 weeks

Ding ding ding. The scenario in which he's suggesting gun owners do something is if Hilary is elected and has selected her own judges.

Try watching him talk BEFORE defending his words.

Wtf is your problem man? So Interested in being right and smug. Many doggers don't have the luxury to watch videos at work so we go based off what we have in the OP's quotes. I said how I interpreted what was quoted. How is that defending anybody. I even asked for clarification and changed my stance. No need to be condescending

Looks like Hillary is going to need to hurry up and bans guns so the people can't use them.

One quick thing also... pointing out that there is something people can do is not the same as advocating for it. He could have worded that much better or clarified, but to pretend he's advocating political assassination is asinine given what he said. Bad form? Sure. Advocating assasinations? Not so much. Some of you are reaching for too much when you have enough to chew on and criticize right in front of you. Exaggeration isn't helpful

After November, it will probably be the Khan situation that's remembered for destroying his campaign.

I get what you mean by that, and I think these comments are related to this stress he's felt since realizing the Khan thing is sinking him. But it doesn't matter what happens now, terrorist attack, another Clinton leak, whatever, this sticks.

It doesn't even matter if he didn't come out and say that he meant use violence. He shouldn't have ever put himself in the situation to say anything close to this. People will remember that he lost his cool to the point of doing something incredibly dumb

Whatever his intention, that was not a bright thing to say. When you say "something could be done" about someone, it has an implication that's not good.

Hillary is proven to have been corrupt as secretary of state, and is not only responsible for the deaths of people in Benghazi, but is also linked to dozens of murder cover ups who were all coincidentally linked to Hillary directly at the time of their deaths. She's lied through her teeth more times than anyone can count and is more than likely the most corrupt politician in American history, yet, some people here are mad at Trump?

Anyone that is even remotely familiar with current events would never prefer Hillary unless they are also sociopathic liars who condone silencing others by murdering them to cover up the endless trail of corruption. Yet, you dinguses want a democracy but can't handle any off-hand remarks from Trump because it hurts your feelings? You Trump haters are a special bunch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back