Donald Trump suggests 2nd Amendment folks do something about Hillary

I took it a very different way. I took it as saying 2nd ammendment folk won't let their guns be taken irregardless of what some judge says. By all means though... paint the picture that trump is calling for political assasinations.

His statement is in the context of Hilary as president picking her judges. He's not calling for political action to prevent her, he's suggesting violence towards her if the political action doesn't go his way.

Fer fucks sake folks, even republicans should be embarrassed.

Many people were talking about this happening. Little dick can't stand losing, he says increasingly terrible things and pushes away more supporters. Snow ball into full meltdown. The best is yet to come

This must be the trump pivot we've been hearing so much about
If i was talking about gun owners taking up action against the president I'd want to be very clear considering I was running for president. But hey I'm not an adviser for trump.

Check my latest post. If that's the quote we're going off of then yes. He's calling for violent action. It's justified at that point.

So you didn't actually listen to him? He was talking about a scenario where votes are already counted. Cute try though.

You lack observation. I stated that I *only* *read* what was posted in here. So no sh*t I didn't *watch* the youtube video linked in the thread.

I could care less. I'm not even remotely interested in this presidential election. FFS the best America could produce is Hillary and Trump? Our nation is a freaking embarrassment.

Please Trump, don't be a pussy and withdraw. See this dumpster fire of a campaign to the bitter end. Please I look forward to the stupid shit you say daily.

This guy has been a career fuck up who just happened to have a mom that Fred Trump wanted to cream pie.

Dude I get what you're trying to do, but step back, throw a line in the loss column and move on to a new thread.

He's calling on gun owners to take action in the event that Hilary has picked judges who are anti-gun. He's suggesting action at a time when the only action would then be violence.

I'm not retarded so I can see that as clearly as you do. But I'm not playing red vs blue, so I'm not gonna chase your tail with you.

Good luck being selectively stupid.
No I think he is saying he doesn't know if the 2nd Ammendment folk can do something if she gets her way with the judges.
That's the way I read it. He's so choppy with the way he speaks.

I'd imagine if he wanted Hillary dead he suggest doing it prior to election?

His statement is in the context of Hilary as president picking her judges. He's not calling for political action to prevent her, he's suggesting violence towards her if the political action doesn't go his way.

Wait wait.... I'm at work so I've only read the quote. Was he specifically talking about guns prior? Or was it super generalized as in she's just picking judges we don't like.

If it was already in the context of guns then his comment was a not a call to violence but rather a call to protect gun rights. If it was in general to receiving unfavorable judges, then it's pretty tasteless

You lack observation. I stated that I *only* *read* what was posted in here. So no sh*t I didn't *watch* the youtube video linked in the thread.

My apologies. Next time try informing yourself of the topic before reaching a conclusion on it. Especially when discussing direct quotes....

No I think he is saying he doesn't know if the 2nd Ammendment folk can do something if she gets her way with the judges.
That's the way I read it. He's so choppy with the way he speaks.

I'd imagine if he wanted Hillary dead he suggest doing it prior to election?

That would be silly. Doing it before means the opposition has more time to steamroll another member into the race and build them up.

Yea, he told people to shoot her in the face. Those exact words. Exact. Words.

i never would've thought i'd see a potential dictator in my lifetime try to run my country. it's utterly terrifying.

i also never thought i'd be a part of a legitimate historical crossroads. voting for trump will set this country back in so much of the progress we've made, and could cause irreparable and permanent damage that we could never recover from.

people, fucking stop and think about this lunatic who actually makes veiled threats to have a political opponent assassinated. think about the country you want to live in and your children. for fucks sake, be a fucking man and an adult and do what's right for once in your fucking lives.

Wait wait.... I'm at work so I've only read the quote. Was he specifically talking about guns prior? Or was it super generalized as in she's just picking judges we don't like.

If it was already in the context of guns then his comment was a not a call to violence but rather a call to protect gun rights. If it was in general to receiving unfavorable judges, then it's pretty tasteless

Ding ding ding. The scenario in which he's suggesting gun owners do something is if Hilary is elected and has selected her own judges.

Try watching him talk BEFORE defending his words.

It blows my mind that these are our choices.

Trump alluded to what 2nd Amendment supporters say all the time. That it helps protect against tyrannical government. Big deal.

Is he actually TRYING to lose now? Or is he just genuinely an insane person?

Back