Donald Trump Jr's new book Triggered exposes the tricks used by the left

2pklrs.jpg
buffcoat.gif

You are crazy.

Well, I suppose crazy knows crazy.

Those too occupied with the objective of remaining sane, of being the "good guy" in the story, cannot hope to distinguish the sort of qualities that I'm talking about, because they are actively trying to reject their existence.

You want to think of Bush Jr. as a decent, beer-drinking, red-meat all-American guy, who just ended up committing to some bad policy because he had a tendency to listen to bad people. It fits your world-view. That's the depiction that you've been pushed by the media and the government itself.

I have chosen to recognize him as the end result of a centuries-old and powerful blood-line that began with men hauling in slaves to the American continent, and continued with the repression of natives, and then with interventions to foreign nations. That, I suppose, fits my world-view.

His family has enough history to where Bush Jr. was not just an exception. He was the norm. He was absolutely doing everything that he intended to do, from the very beginning of his "political career". The stage had already been set, before he ever even got into the office.

You are totally neglecting the fact it is widely acknowledged that Bush was basically a bystander during his presidency. That doesn't absolve him, but ignoring that nuance is bananas.

Indeed, he was a "bystander", a bystander to war and economic collapse, while occupying the seat of the U.S. President, supposed to be the most powerful man in the world.

If I had all the power in my hands to stop a great moral wrong, and yet I just chose to stand aside "and let things occur as they may", would you absolve me? Would this supposed "nuance" somehow stop you from viewing me as a piece of shit, just because I knew how to crack a joke and play the buffoon?

Bush stood by, because he knew that was his role. Plenty of men in his family lineage, who just "stood by" while something terrible was happening.

Last edited:
Seems like a lot of liberals are triggered about this book already (some in this thread).... and the book isn't even out yet! Not a good sign

Interview with Trump Jr promoting the book... he seems like a really smart guy. Would love to see him on Rogan

Well, I suppose crazy knows crazy.

Those too occupied with the objective of remaining sane, of being the "good guy" in the story, cannot hope to distinguish the sort of qualities that I'm talking about, because they are actively trying to reject their existence.

You want to think of Bush Jr. as a decent, beer-drinking, red-meat all-American guy, who just ended up committing to some bad policy because he had a tendency to listen to bad people. It fits your world-view.

I have chosen to recognize him as the end result of a centuries-old and powerful blood-line that began with men hauling in slaves to the American continent, and continued with the repression of natives, and then with interventions to foreign nations. That, I suppose, fits my world-view.

His family has enough history to where Bush Jr. was not just an exception. He was the norm.

Indeed, he was a "bystander", a bystander to war and economic collapse, while occupying the seat of the U.S. President, supposed to be the most powerful man in the world.

If I had all the power in my hands to stop a great moral wrong, and yet I just chose to stand aside "and let things occur as they may", would you absolve me?

Bush stood by, because he knew that was his role. Plenty of men in his family lineage, who just "stood by" while something terrible was happening.
I understand your desire to hold him accountable, it's fair and I am not absolving him. Regardless of his direction, he was the head of the spear. He is certainly a product of something just as vile as that which produced a thing like Trump.

Unlike Trump, I think Bush has a full range of human characteristics. Trump is literally missing huge portions of what makes a civilized person functional...his sociopathy leaves him devoid of self awareness and empathy. He is fundamentally much more dangerous to society than Bush at the absolute extremes. In a way our system of civilization allows his 100% loyalty to self preservation to protect others.

All that said, Bush's admin did objectively more measurable damage.

Seems like a lot of liberals are triggered about this book already (some in this thread).... and the book isn't even out yet! Not a good sign
Seems like things you don't like hearing trigger you. You're the dummy who's gonna waste a few hours reading it, not liberals.

The loyalty toward the Trump family is like some perverse Stockholm syndrome. They literally have no loyalty to anyone.

It's not a competition, and that's debatable anyway. My point is that even after the total failure of Bush's presidency, the GOP has been unable to come up with any new ideas and have just resorted to more of the same. They're detached from sources of true information and serious policy analysis. They need to figure out a way to reset, but for now, I think "intellectually dead" is a fair description.

I understand your desire to hold him accountable, it's fair and I am not absolving him. Regardless of his direction, he was the head of the spear. He is certainly a product of something just as vile as that which produced a thing like Trump.

Unlike Trump, I think Bush has a full range of human characteristics. Trump is literally missing huge portions of what makes a civilized person functional...his sociopathy leaves him devoid of self awareness and empathy. He is fundamentally much more dangerous to society than Bush at the absolute extremes. In a way our system of civilization allows his 100% loyalty to self preservation to protect others.

Have you ever considered that a man may just be feigning such characteristics? It's not as if this is some difficult feat for a man who has been groomed throughout his life to occupy such a position, such a role.

As I said, Trump's anti-social qualities actually make him a less effective "sociopath" than many of his peers. Because, again, it leaves him unable to create alliances with those peers. He's too disagreeable to be a high-performance manipulator. He is only capable of manipulating a core group of supporters.

Bush Jr. had no problems taking America to war and to economic ruin, and he did all of such things in a so-called "checked environment". What makes you think that he would do any better in an unchecked one?

Trump's reign is chaotic, Bush's was a controlled demolition.

Have you ever considered that a man may just be feigning such characteristics? It's not as if this is some difficult feat for a man who has been groomed throughout his life to occupy such a position, such a role.

As I said, Trump's anti-social qualities actually make him a less effective "sociopath" than many of his peers. Because, again, it leaves him unable to create alliances with those peers. He's too disagreeable to be a high-performance manipulator. He is only capable of manipulating a core group of supporters.

Bush Jr. had no problems taking America to war and to economic ruin, and he did all of such things in a so-called "checked environment". What makes you think that he would do any better in an unchecked one?
I think this is all fair.

Interview with Trump Jr promoting the book... he seems like a really smart guy. Would love to see him on Rogan

That would be great. I wish Rogan would only interview the offspring of interesting and/or famous people. That could be his new schtick! Evander Holyfield's daughter, Neil DeGrasse Tyson's son, then maybe get some alternative egyptologist's kid on. The possibilities are endless.

Can someone explain to me why the anti-SJW, anti-identity politics people can't stop talking about identity politics?

"How the left thrives and wants to silence us"

this coming from a guy who is in politics thanks to his dad, whose whole family does whatever the fuck it wants and actively tries to silence others (media, legislators, politicians - anyone who dares to look into his families shady dealings)
not to mention constantly whining about the left and earning political points on it - deflecting any bad moves his family makes and attributing it to the left

the irony
drain the swamp.
They are not career politicians.
They are new to the game and are shaking things up.

STILL NOT TIERED OF WINNING!!!!!!!

I think everyone has already caught on to the propaganda pushed by the left.

But this book still looks pretty interesting.

lol the triggered bitches in here showed up quick.

I remember an interview where Don Jr was asked what the most valuable thing his dad taught him when he was young was...he said when he was being dropped at school one day Senior told him to never trust anyone.

Think about how fucked up that is to say to a little kid, and in return how fucked up Jr. Is for saying that is the best lesson his dad ever taught him. These people are broken.

I figured Donald always fancied himself more as a John than a Devil Bill. He idolizes the old industrial capitalists quite clearly. Sounds like imitation and I agree its kind of messed up but not necessarily wrong. I certainly dont trust everyone, far from it, but not trusting anyone is a rough mindset.

Why the Victim complex in the subtitle Mr DJT junior? Aren't we supposed to be against victim complexes? He's even using an outdated word, "Triggered"

I predict this will sell as well as Trump steaks and University admissions into Trump university. Which is pretty well if you count all the prepaid purchases from billionaire organisations as sales.

Great book, finally got to read it.

Here's a great interview with Don Jr speaking a lot of truth about the left, and exposing the hypocrisy of the Bidens

Back