Donald Trump Jr's new book Triggered exposes the tricks used by the left

So does the tools buying this actually believe trump wrote it?

Seems you are paying a high premium for a think tank to write Trump on one of their books.

So does the tools buying this actually believe trump wrote it?
who cares? hes not shakespeare. no one is actually writing their own books. it's writers. you present them the idea and concept, they write, you read it, approve of it and sign it off.
do you think all those news anchors at cnn just give their own opinion or are real journalists? no, they just read stuff prewritten, no question asked and you buy it for reality.

Yeah people can really identify with the poor billionaire`s son being slandered by the leftists.

He's as dumb as his father on his twitter....not interested in right-wing propaganda marketed as non-fiction.
lol, I’m sure a statement like this will be covered in one of the chapters. You liberals are unhinged

I'd bet this one will have relatively large print and a 5th-grade vocabulary, and mostly not have been written by junior. There are lots of this books for people who don't read books that right-wing celebrities put out as a cash grab.
Was it difficult to find out who wrote them? Are many written by the same person?

His costume is kind of lame tbh but Kim looks amazing in the witch costume for a woman her age.

What's funny is that she's actually a year older than Melania. Seems like it'd be weird to date a woman who is about as old as your step mom but oh well, she's still hot so not a bad catch.

who? you're telling me that's not a dude?

It would probably come out eventually. Mentioned in a recent post the interesting (to me, anyway) fact that Mike White's dad was a closeted homosexual who ghost wrote autobiographies for some big religious figures. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_White
Hmm

I was asking about the authors of the books you mentioned here:

"and mostly not have been written by junior. There are lots of this books"

But I'd always wondered if the guy who wrote The Emoji Movie's dad was a closeted homosexual who ghost wrote for rich, religious snake oil salesmen too, and can now move on with my life.

Hmm

I was asking about the authors of the books you mentioned here:

"and mostly not have been written by junior. There are lots of this books"

But I'd always wondered if the guy who wrote The Emoji Movie's dad was a closeted homosexual who ghost wrote for rich, religious snake oil salesmen too, and can now move on with my life.

I cited one of the authors of the type of book I mentioned (so, to answer your question, yes, many are written by the same people). Not sure what else you want.

I cited one of the authors of the type of book I mentioned (so, to answer your question, yes, many are written by the same people). Not sure what else you want.
Ah, gotcha. My post had more snark than I realized. I'll come back to expound later; ghostwriting has always fascinated me.

It's not a competition, and that's debatable anyway. My point is that even after the total failure of Bush's presidency, the GOP has been unable to come up with any new ideas and have just resorted to more of the same. They're detached from sources of true information and serious policy analysis. They need to figure out a way to reset, but for now, I think "intellectually dead" is a fair description.

The fact you can write this with a straight face in light of the "policy proposals" from the Progressive left is laughable.

N on cue all the brainless left wing zombies come here with there irrational nonsense n prove him right

Man did he hit it right when he named that book.

The title is pretty funny. Threads criticizing Trump immediately get filled with triggered dummies saying "Orange man bad" or "This is it", in an attempt to shut the conversation down. I guess they would be the best people to know about tricks and what not.

Back