Donald Trump Jr's new book Triggered exposes the tricks used by the left

Can you imagine actually wanting to read this crap?

I would never vote for another Bush.

America taxes need to be spent at home. Acknowledging stupid wars as stupid wars across party lines; admitting we are being taken advantage of by foreign governments who get billions and billions from America, who only return a few very high paying jobs for politicians kids; and the beginning of a return of manufacturing from China which needed to happen 20 years ago..

Those are not Bush policies, and Trump HOPEFULLY made them a new fixture of the (R) party. Maybe not. We will see.

Trump is just W.2. Different rhetoric, but in terms of action, there's no difference. Because there are no new ideas on the right. Even though the old ones are proved wrong and are rightly unpopular even with their own voters, there's nowhere to go. There aren't any right-wing intellectuals trying to come up with ways to fix problems. The whole movement is infested with grifters, like junior. Like I said, it's intellectually dead. Just telling the truth about the findings of almost any policy-relevant discipline makes you unacceptable to the movement.

That is a fucked up "most valuable lesson" story, BUT, the older I get the more I find this is mostly true. Most people don't have your best interests in mind. My circle of people I can really trust can be counted on my fingers. I suppose this makes me cynical.
Regardless of your personal experiences, I think there are very few more damaging things you can say to a young child. I did not mention, Don Sr. was dropping Jr off at school. These people are fucked.

In my own life, I have found the vast majority of people I come across to be self interested of course, but generally good.

He famously said recently while selling his book that Biden son is only a millionaire because of his dad I almost fell off my chair laughing so hard. Yeah he made all his millions himself "Some put it around 200 million" I hate Biden but he did not give his son 200 million or contracts with Russian Oligarchs or Saudi leadership. Seriously how can an "only Trump crowd" take this family seriously about anything.
Nice spin but he said this

"I wish my name was Hunter Biden. I could go abroad, make millions off of my father’s presidency,” Trump Jr. told Fox News' Sean Hannity. “I’d be a really rich guy. It would be incredible. But, because my name is Trump, if I took 1.5 dollars from China, not 1.5 billion like Hunter, but 1.5 dollars, their heads would explode."

Trump is just W.2. Different rhetoric, but in terms of action, there's no difference. Because there are no new ideas on the right. Even though the old ones are proved wrong and are rightly unpopular even with their own voters, there's nowhere to go. There aren't any right-wing intellectuals trying to come up with ways to fix problems. The whole movement is infested with grifters, like junior. Like I said, it's intellectually dead. Just telling the truth about the findings of almost any policy-relevant discipline makes you unacceptable to the movement.
Trump (and especially his movement) has been very different than Bush. You are telling yourself that to make yourself feel better (at best), but it's not true.

Trump has backed up some if his "less useless war in the middle East" campaign talk, and also backed up his rhetoric on China. Those are the two main things I cared about, and if you say Trump is the same as Bush on these issues you are straight lying just to shill for Democrats.

Given the way he talks, he isnt more educated than basically anyone. Buying a degree doesnt magically download knowledge into your brain.

He gets by on daddy's money, and now total fucking retards who will buy literally anything with his daddy's name on it.

Additionally, however smart he is or isn't, he thinks (probably correctly) that the audience is dumber and can be ripped off with comforting bullshit.

Additionally, however smart he is or isn't, he thinks (probably correctly) that the audience is dumber and can be ripped off with comforting bullshit.

LOL.

th

Im going to go out on a limb and say the book will be underwhelming.

Trump (and especially his movement) has been very different than Bush. You are telling yourself that to make yourself feel better (at best), but it's not true.

No, I'm telling you because it is clearly, objectively true. Trump is just doing the same tax cuts for the rich + deregulation + aggressive military stuff that Bush did, even after it's been a proven loser.

Trump has backed up some if his "less useless war in the middle East" campaign talk, and also backed up his rhetoric on China. Those are the two main things I cared about, and if you say Trump is the same as Bush on these issues you are straight lying just to shill for Democrats.

Huh? Trump has escalated military action in the Middle East. The China stuff is irrelevant, mostly (Trump's actions have hurt consumers, but he's bailed out businesses hurt by it).

It is a fucked up thing to say to a kid. I have come to my conclusion on my own after 40 years. I agree with your last sentence.
All subjective, I wasn't trying to say anything about your personal experience. I think adults that project negative shit onto little kids are basically broken, you don't have to put a stupid gloss on everything, but a parent shouldn't be the reason a child has a negative view of the human condition. Kids have to learn the good and bad for themselves.

"How the left thrives and wants to silence us"

this coming from a guy who is in politics thanks to his dad, whose whole family does whatever the fuck it wants and actively tries to silence others (media, legislators, politicians - anyone who dares to look into his families shady dealings)
not to mention constantly whining about the left and earning political points on it - deflecting any bad moves his family makes and attributing it to the left

the irony
drain the swamp.
This is page 2

Those poor trees that died for this

RIP you photosynthesized bastards

No, I'm telling you because it is clearly, objectively true. Trump is just doing the same tax cuts for the rich + deregulation + aggressive military stuff that Bush did, even after it's been a proven loser.

Huh? Trump has escalated military action in the Middle East. The China stuff is irrelevant, mostly (Trump's actions have hurt consumers, but he's bailed out businesses hurt by it).

Tax cuts were a little different than typical R stuff, but might still be typical fail R stuff.

Deregulation at times is good, and at times is bad. With our economy being bolstered so much by energy production, as well as it helping us to ween off the Middle East, it is currently good. In the face of forces who want to over-regulate in the West, while not forcing repressive foreign powers to play by the same rules, the deregulation at this time is the better option. I do not approve of over deregulation of financial and housing markets.

The China stuff is irrelevant? You are just a shill. Period. It was the Democrats that were supposed to do something, but never did. As long as D shills are out there saying "the China stuff is irrelevant" Independants would do well to stay away from your party.

Yeah but he probably paid someone to read a book for him. Does that count?
In the Trump family playbook it's meaningless...unless said person who read the book for you was also contracted to take the test on it or do the book report subsequent...in which case that's just smart business.

Don't know why liberals are upset about a new book being published.

To them, its just another one to add to the fire.

book-burning.jpg

Back