Donald Trump Is Officially Our Next President

I hope if there are riots at your school by Democrats, a big group of angry black men beat your skinny pasty white ass up

In my experience, black men will only fight a white person at least 4 on 1, mexicans are 6 on 1.

Define large group lol.

Decided to clarify. when you date a Jamaican girl for years, you tend to get targeted by both of those groups haha.

"Evil Russians Hack Election" story disappears in 3...2...1

Now onto "Conflicts Of Interest".

In my experience, black men will only fight a white person at least 4 on 1, mexicans are 6 on 1.

Define large group lol.
Fawlty is the type of liberal college white 'male' who would lose to a black woman.

I have no doubt that black middle schoolers would slap him silly. He's probably paid for it a few times tbh

No one voted for Hillary. Kasich or whatever got a vote and Ron Paul got a vote. 36 for Trump.
If it wasn't an attempt to deny Trump the presidency, then at best it was the most sour of grapes and he should be ashamed

Let the Liberal tears commence.

th

I'm like the media. I don't control what you think, just what you think about.
Would love to see you try this 'witty' smugness humor in front of a group of big angry black dudes. You'd get slapped then snuffed right quick.

kevinsutherland1-e1436133208178.jpg

jasper%20spires

I hope you are Sutherland 2.0

Would love to see you try this 'witty' smugness humor in front of a group of big angry black dudes. You'd get slapped then snuffed right quick.

kevinsutherland1-e1436133208178.jpg

jasper%20spires

I hope you are Sutherland 2.0
I literally have no idea who you are though.

Now that it's official, I'm looking forward to the Hungry for Power Games to see Colbert rip Clinton, Johnson and Stein. I wonder if he has it in him or if the wounds are still too raw?

Back