Donald Trump Is Officially Our Next President

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.charismanews.com/politics/elections/61934-live-updates-presidential-election-day-is-here

4:30 p.m. — With six votes from Iowa's electors, Donald Trump has officially received the majority needed to become the 45th President of the United States. The new unofficial vote tally is 275 for Donald Trump, 160 for Hillary Clinton, which leaves 103 left to be cast.

There have been seven electors who have attempted to be faithless, all of them have been Democrats who refuse to vote for Clinton, so far. In one case, a Minnesota elector was replaced. In another, a Maine elector was forced to change his vote.

President-Elect-Trump-USA-Thank-You-Mobile-Reuters.jpg

Last edited:
xGNCpu.gif

But seriously, as a canadian, i am envious of your future tax breaks and investment incentives.

Also that your leader will openly call out islam on its bs.

Sorry, Martin Sheen

2chb6e1.gif

Last edited:
There have been seven electors who have attempted to be faithless, all of them have been Democrats who refuse to vote for Clinton, so far. In one case, a Minnesota elector was replaced. In another, a Maine elector was forced to change his vote.

lol, so much for the libs trying to sway the electors

There it is, all wrapped up.

May the end of time commence!

Christopher Suprun is the worst kind of traitor. One who switched to the losing side.

About time. The hours of tedious discussion where Democrats were advocating acting like Trump, attacking normal decent behavior without shame, and claiming not-rigged things were "rigged" was annoying the shit out of me.

xGNCpu.gif

But seriously, as a canadian, i am envious of your future tax breaks and investment incentives.

Also that your leader will openly call out islam on its bs.

Sorry, Martin Sheen

2chb6e1.gif
Unless you're a high income earner you won't get much of a break (if at all) and as a Canadian you'll miss out on the trillions of deficits added and very likely corresponding cuts to essential programs.

But but but I thought they weren't gonna vote for him according to "experts" like Fawlty! :D

Unless you're a high income earner you won't get much of a break (if at all) and as a Canadian you'll miss out on the trillions of deficits added and very likely corresponding cuts to essential programs.
Will this be enough to finally move you out of the denial stage?

I'm proud that it was Texas that put him over the top.

household would save quite a bit under Trumps plan; 5 figures. Not to mention incentives on cap gains.

Comparative to size of countries, our PM is establishing quite a deficit himself while still raising taxes.

True, but until i see the programs, i'm going to assume they are ones i really dont care about or affect me.

Last edited:
Back