Donald Trump Is Officially Our Next President

So some faithless electors are refusing to vote for....Hillary.

Holy shit, that has to trigger some of the protestors.

Tom-Cruise-Laughing.gif

This is truly an all-time great. 180.000 degrees. Who knew that a psychotic spazz attack could produce such mathematical precision?

She wrote the first one when she was sure Hillary Clinton was going to win. After the results, she changed 180 degrees, which makes her full of.... well, she's a typical Liberal.

She wrote the first one when she was sure Hillary Clinton was going to win. After the results, she changed 180 degrees, which makes her full of.... well, she's a typical Liberal.
I bet she's an Art History grad. :D
People like her need to watch this educational video. #LIfeIsNotFair #TooDamnBad

Can't wait until inauguration day so we can just move on.

I don't think its going to work like that. If you think the Trump triggering will be over once he's sworn in then I have a bridge to sell you. Trump hasn't even started yet. I would suspect he's going to trigger the fuck out of the left for 4 years non-stop.

I don't think its going to work like that. If you think the Trump triggering will be over once he's sworn in then I have a bridge to sell you. Trump hasn't even started yet. I would suspect he's going to trigger the fuck out of the left for 4 years non-stop.
Triggering in politics is normal for every party that's not in power. I'm just talking about the supposed attempts to prevent him from taking office.

Really, Trump needs to thank all those millions of people who were going to vote for Hillary, but then the Russians hacked her and they switched their votes to Trump.

Can we get a few shout-outs to the Sherdoggers who were going to vote Hillary before the Russians got in there and changed your minds? Anyone who did, step up and let us know. Accept some congratulations for being on the winning side!

Back