Donald Trump Is Officially Our Next President

household would save quite a bit under Trumps plan; 5 figures. Not to mention incentives on cap gains.

Comparative to size of countries, our PM is establishing quite a deficit himself while still raising taxes.

True, but until i see the programs, i'm going to assume they are ones i really dont care about or affect me.
5 figures? Only high income earners would save that much in taxes. Most families would save a few thousand a year.

And yeah, deficits are a function of revenues and expenditures, so of course you can have deficits even after raising taxes. Trump also wants to spend (if you believe what he said on the campaign), so the estimated 6.2T in deficits is only his tax plan. Add military increases, infrastructure, the wall, etc. all to that amount.

http://www.charismanews.com/politics/elections/61934-live-updates-presidential-election-day-is-here

President-Elect-Trump-USA-Thank-You-Mobile-Reuters.jpg

hi dfoster,

after all this talk about a civil war, bullets flying, riots in the streets, cat sleeping with dogs, and other related mayhem, i'm shocked, SHOCKED I SAY!

what an anticlimactic denouement.

- IGIT

5 figures? Only high income earners would save that much in taxes. Most families would save a few thousand a year.

And yeah, deficits are a function of revenues and expenditures, so of course you can have deficits even after raising taxes. Trump also wants to spend (if you believe what he said on the campaign), so the estimated 6.2T in deficits is only his tax plan. Add military increases, infrastructure, the wall, etc. all to that amount.

Yeah, myself and the wife do well

I get the concepts of why deficits occur, i am saying i rather be on the side in which gets more net income via tax reduction vs less and still have to deal with deficits. I agree that Trump's plan will incur greater debt but, at the same time, your personal income will be enhanced. Canadians voted for a person who grossly jacked his spending and deficit while comparing to the opposite.

We still have to see what he plans to cut -- you seem to care more than i do about social spending for the bottom rung.

Plus, wouldnt the Standard deduction rate for married filers going from 12600 - 30000 also not save lower - middle income people a lot of money?

Last edited:
Christ, this actually happened... Well, let's hope it isn't the trainwreck many are hoping for.

Id love to do dirty things to the first lady, she shure isnt barbara Bush, neither looks like a black tranny

So Trump won by 3 more votes than he was supposed to originally. 304-227

6KzDkm.gif

Back