Elections Donald Trump Appearing On Joe Rogan Podcast Friday

Joe: Have you ever tried DMT

trump: Biden should be running

"Rogan calls out BS quickly"

The Joe "My friends wife told me, they are putting kitty litter in school bathrooms for flurries to piss in" Rogan?

The Joe "Did you see, Biden's speech was fake, someone zoomed in on his watch" Rogan?

That Joe Rogan?

Piss belt gonna piss

You don’t think Joe would jump at the chance to have her on, as long as she’d agree to the same interview parameters that Trump did?

Harris could slam dunk this election if she went on Rogan’s show and put out a powerful, compelling interview because the demographic she needs is the one that Rogan has millions of as listeners.

The problem is, that Kamala is an empty barrel, and can barely manage to speak coherently even with a teleprompter and rehearsed, scripted questions.

It will be fun. I don't think Joe will invite Kamala so Trump is better.

It's not high risk at all. It will be Joe's most watched Podcast and Joe isn’t the type that's going to go after Trump so it's not a risk for him either.
Joe will try to but will just end up talking about some random things instead. trump might have offered to confirm Aliens to him off podcast haha.

If either of them do it, they should honor the traditions of having the longer formed conversation, Trump just does the rounds of these podcasts and does an hour at a time, I understand he's incredibly busy but a conversation with Rogan takes time to truly develop into deep discussion. Trump is just going to say the same shit over and over again that he's already mentioned, I don't see anything coming from it.

Regarding Kamala, I highly doubt she has the balls to do it, I would be incredibly surprised if Kamala reached out to Joe and I'd be more surprised if Joe opted to have Kamala on given his center right culture war Texan shift, his more regular senior political figures like Tulsi & Elon are now certified Trump dick riders and wouldn't be happy about it.

I feel this is a good move for trump the way certain posters are seething about it in here
I bet joe pushes him about the 2020 election and does some fact checking with Jamie, I think he will challenge Trump more then what some people here think.

presidential candidates going to shows like rogan is not a sign of a serious electoral environment.

Presidential candidates have gone on the night shows after the news to talk to comedians for years. Other than rogan actually having an audience and being funny once in a while what exactly is the difference?

Presidential candidates have gone on the night shows after the news to talk to comedians for years. Other than rogan actually having an audience and being funny once in a while what exactly is the difference?
night show hosts usually have an iq over 100 and can read.

night show hosts usually have an iq over 100 and can read.

Oh yes intellectual giants like colbet , Leno and arsino hall.

Rogan has a huge audience which so happens to have quite a bit of overlap with groups he needs to win in the states he needs to win . Media has changed since the 1950s and you go where the people are .

Also rogan isn't retarded he's obnoxious sometimes but that isn't the same thing.

Back