Donald had a decent status in the ufc and tossed all away in one fight.

Lol. How? He’s lost like 7 of his last 10/11 fights or some shit. He’s 36. Nobody cares that much that he got stopped by a guy literally almost everyone thought would stop him anyway. Also, those shoulder shots were nasty and completely surprising. Most fans like Cowboy for his personality and his willingness to always step up and fight no matter what. Cowboy is awesome and he could lose his next 100 fights and most real fans will still like him.

How anyone can be a fan of this eternal loser is beyond me. Badass cowboy that curled up and died from conors toes.

The only reason he wasn't cut long ago is because he's Murican and rednecks love to see a "Cowboy" fight. Looked more like brokeback Cerrone the last few days though. Lost a ton of respect for him.
you cant honestly be that oxygen deprived to believe this

yeah the only reason he wasnt cut was blah blah ....had nothing to do with his number of knockouts, amount of fights, amount of wins, streaks hes had, performances hes had, spectacular finishes and/or number of exciting fights ....eh? those couldnt possibly be reasons to keep him around ??

lol.......

He got hurt quick and overwhelmed, it happens, it doesn't take anything away from his past achievements and wins.

i would say Donald Cerrone lost about 70pct of his fans and the respect of a lot more after that fight. The entire ufc card was pretty terrible. I felt like I was watching bellator. Ufc is in a sad state of affairs. If i was espn id regret making a deal with them....
No he did not... not even most casuals would say that so you have reached a new level of Conor hate mixed with super saiyan casual mode

Mods, can you please do something about all these garbage threads!!?!??? They’re all the same. Combine them.

A legend? LOLwut?

He's a shill who was put in there because his fighting styling is tailor made to lose to Conor. Slow starter who's always susceptible to aggressive strikers.

In Dayna's eyes, perfect comeback fight for his mediocre cashcow, not too different than the Dennis Siver/ 2 week notice Chad Mendes/2 week notice Cabo Nate fights.

Dayna used to at least pretend to stand for something. Now he has no issues letting elderly beating, fan assaulting, rape allegation having cokeheads fight for his org, as long as they bring him dollars.

They also did the fight at 170 so that Conor has an excuse if he loses, and also doesn't need to cut weight.

No he did not... not even most casuals would say that so you have reached a new level of Conor hate mixed with super saiyan casual mode

Mods, can you please do something about all these garbage threads!!?!??? They’re all the same. Combine them.

Lol even stephen a smith is fall short if calling the fight fixed lmao. Connor is not beating the ww champ. Lw champ or bmf champ. They wont take a dive. Hence why he didnt call neither of the 3 out... lmao

Lol even stephen a smith is fall short if calling the fight fixed lmao. Connor is not beating the ww champ. Lw champ or bmf champ. They wont take a dive. Hence why he didnt call neither of the 3 out... lmao
If you think that fight was fixed then there is nothing I can say that your brain would even be able to process. Casuals gonna casual.

If you think that fight was fixed then there is nothing I can say that your brain would even be able to process. Casuals gonna casual.

Never said it was fixed. But the masses are. And even actual reporters are falling short of calling it fixed. Lol thag entire card was bad for mma in general. Dana white is holding the sport back.

If you liked Cerrone before last night and don't now you need to think hard on why Conor affects you that much

This...

Any real fans of Cowboy (or any fighter for that matter) don't jump ship because their fighter loses.

Chuck is one of my favorite fighters ever, him getting KO'd the last 5 or 6 fights of his career didn't stop me from staying a fan

i would say Donald Cerrone lost about 70pct of his fans and the respect of a lot more after that fight. The entire ufc card was pretty terrible. I felt like I was watching bellator. Ufc is in a sad state of affairs. If i was espn id regret making a deal with them....

WHAT? Is your IQ 75?

RETARD ALERT, RETARD ALERT, RETARD ALERT!!!!!!

Besides the Holm/Pennington fight it was a pretty fun card to watch. No idea what you were looking at.

That was exactly what I thought. Cerrone basically threw his whole reputation in the dumpster with that fight. He came out looking like a sacrificial lamb I mean the guy didn't even throw a punch. I think he threw one head kick that Conor easily blocked and that was it.

When Roxy vs Maycee was the fight of the night, you know something is wrong. Add in people questioning the legitimacy of the main event, it had "Bellator-level" written all over it.

Back