Donald had a decent status in the ufc and tossed all away in one fight.

i would say Donald Cerrone lost about 70pct of his fans and the respect of a lot more after that fight. The entire ufc card was pretty terrible. I felt like I was watching bellator. Ufc is in a sad state of affairs. If i was espn id regret making a deal with them....

The UFC’s biggest star won convincingly. I’m sure ESPN is very happy.

Cerrone gonna get the Eddie Alvarez treatment from the Conor haters

Dudes a legend. He got blitzed and stopped quickly.

No shame to me....not sure why all the criticism.

I think it legitimately has to do with a lot of people not liking Conor. And many of those same people expected Conor to tko Donald because of the style matchup but it's almost like the sheer quickness and efficiency with which it happened is more offensive to them than the notion that Conor put him away.

Cerrone in his prime years got stopped by Pettis and RDA in the earlygoing. No one said a boo other than praise for Pettis and RDA lol. Now Conor, a fighter known to flatline legitimate competition in the earlygoing of fights also puts Donald away quickly and the fix is in or Cerrone is the worst.

So strange.

3 TKOs in a row?
I bet he lost a few brain cells.
And yeah he is slowly getting in that Chuck Liddell territory.
I hope he takes a long break and think hard about his future.
I meant he didn’t lose that much respect. He did lose quite a few fights and brain cells, that’s for sure.

i would say Donald Cerrone lost about 70pct of his fans and the respect of a lot more after that fight. The entire ufc card was pretty terrible. I felt like I was watching bellator. Ufc is in a sad state of affairs. If i was espn id regret making a deal with them....

Cowboy picked the biggest fight of his life to display absolutely none of that which made his fans ever look forward to watching him fight in the first place

He was horrible when Mask and Tap-Out first started hyping him. Looked like some rich kid whose family friends were doing his dad a favor.

giphy.gif

Lol hold up. I thought connor would win the fight. But that main even and fight card in total was a set back for mma. Lol.

And connor is not the goat rotflmao. He got raped so bad at lw hes considering staying at ww lmao. But he ll get raped their too. By usman and gamebred lmao...

Mofos looking for the next great white hype lmao. Better hope dana continues to cherry pick his opponents. Lmao

Sherdog reacts the same way year after year...

The first problem is a UFC issue where the amount of top new fighters has gone down for years and therefore they have to keep older fighters around longer to keep the cards full (remember older fighters also means fighters that they might have fought more years).

The only issue I have personally with the UFC in recent years is that they will avoid bringing a top fighter in to the UFC (like Cyborg) to protect their "best fighter ever" in the likes of a Rhonda Rousey. They finally brought Cyborg to the UFC at the exact time they have a young very talented rising star in Amanda Nunes. Then they appear as hero's for bringing in whom was considered by many as the greatest female fighter of all time and then wow, what a shocker their new top young fighter beats her. They did the same thing with Fedor.

It was the biggest fight of his career and poorest visible effort.

Personally, I'm tired of seeing his kid and having his grandma hug his opponent after he gets finished. I don't know why the UFC lets him do that shit.

He's a great exciting fighter who always folds and chokes in the biggest fights. There is no way anyone that truly follows the sport and knows Cowboy didn't have this type of outcome as a realistic chance of happening.

Back